Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhaba Forza Horizon 4 oyununda bu sorunu yaşıyorum oyunu windows 10 üzerinden oynuyorum Daha önce Teredo hatası aldım fakat çözdüm bir kaç gün... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheHanS58, Apr 15, 2019.

1. TheHanS58
    TheHanS58 Guest

Merhaba Forza Horizon 4 oyununda bu sorunu yaşıyorum oyunu windows 10 üzerinden oynuyorum Daha önce Teredo hatası aldım fakat çözdüm bir kaç gün sonrada bu hata çıktı karşıma internetim ile ilgili herhangibi bir problem yok. Ayrıca 3 kişi oyuna girecektik
    garip bir şekilde sadece bir arkadaşım girebildi hata alan arakadaşımda aynı hatayı aldı Teşekkürler.

Translation: [Hi I'm having this problem in Forza Horizon 4 game I'm playing through Windows 10 I've had a Teredo error before, but after a few days I solved this error and there's no problem with my internet. Thank you Also received the same error
    in my friend who was able to enter the game in a strange way that only 3 people had entered the bug.]

Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error] [​IMG]

:)

TheHanS58, Apr 15, 2019
  2. TheHanS58 Win User

Hi TheHan,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the current issue with a Teredo error. What's the exact error you're receiving? Unfortunately I'm not able to fully translate the image so I'm not too sure what it says. But have you gone to the Forza
    Support website it guides you too? Have you already gone through the steps available on our article

"Xbox App NAT type on Windows 10 displays 'Teredo is unable to qualify'?

Try this:

Press the Fix it button in Xbox Networking

1. On your PC, press the Start button, then select Settings.
    2. Select Gaming > Xbox Networking.
    3. Select Fix it. Windows will try to detect and fix known issues with Teredo.
      Note You might need to restart your PC for changes to take effect after pressing the
      Fix it button.
    Hope to hear back soon.
    my problem continues unresolved
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi TheHan,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the current issue with a Teredo error. What's the exact error you're receiving? Unfortunately I'm not able to fully translate the image so I'm not too sure what it says. But have you gone to the Forza
    Support website it guides you too? Have you already gone through the steps available on our article

"Xbox App NAT type on Windows 10 displays 'Teredo is unable to qualify'?

Try this:

Press the Fix it button in Xbox Networking

1. On your PC, press the Start button, then select Settings.
    2. Select Gaming > Xbox Networking.
    3. Select Fix it. Windows will try to detect and fix known issues with Teredo.
      Note You might need to restart your PC for changes to take effect after pressing the
      Fix it button.
    Hope to hear back soon.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TheHanS58,

Thank you for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the same issue with the error code IPSEC: 0X00000000 when attempting to play Forza Horizon 4.

In regard to this specific error code, its recommended that you
    submit a request for assistance from Forza Support directly
    per the FH4 Community Support Forums.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst144918findunread_IPSEC--0x00000000.aspx#post1030129

I hope that this further assists you in getting back on the track soon!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 0x00000000

2. Forza horizon 4 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 bug: Since the release of Forza horizon 4 there's a bug when getting first and a rival or team anything in everything a inch near you behind you or crashing in to you but still first place the finish...
  3. Demora para resposta de comandos no Forza Horizon 4 [Delay for command response in Forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demora para resposta de comandos no Forza Horizon 4 [Delay for command response in Forza...: Olá, tenho o Forza Horizon 4 a um dia, e o jogo apresentou problemas tais como a demora para a resposta de comandos (ir para frente, virar, etc) oque afeta drasticamente a jogatina, que torna o...
  4. Problema su Forza Horizon 3 [Translate] Problem on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema su Forza Horizon 3 [Translate] Problem on Forza Horizon 3: Salve a tutti, su un altro profilo che non è amministratore, non funziona la “casa d’aste”. Come mai? [Translate by Mod] Hi everyone, on another profile that is not administrator, does not work...
  5. Sound problem on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound problem on forza horizon 4: Hello, I have a sound problem on forza horizon 4. I play with the headset steelseries arctis 3 blutooth (2019), this problem happens only when I play with this headset in stereo mode and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crash: Дело в том,что позавчера скачал Forza Horizon 4, игра начала вылетать каждые 10-15 минут . Пробовал все способы из интернета ничего не получилось. Игра просто вылетает без каких либо ошибок. Вот...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 shows blinking artifacts

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 shows blinking artifacts: In Windows 10 1903 build 18362, the game shows blinking elements, like car panel and headlights. Tested with Nvidia drivers 419.67 and 430.00 Video showing the issue:...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 yüklü iken bilgisayarıma format atmıştım ve tüm kayıtlı horizon 4 silinmişti. Buraya konu da açmıştım falan çaresi bulunamamıştı. Sonra yeniden başladım 4e oynuyorum. Fakat format...
  9. forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...: Saludos a todos, tengo un problema desde hace más de una semana, el juego horizon 4 no se ejecuta con mi perfil en mi xbox one s, cuando llega la primera pantalla de animación, donde da la...
  10. forza Horizon 4 - IPSEC: 0x00000000 unable to play online

in XBoX on Windows
    forza Horizon 4 - IPSEC: 0x00000000 unable to play online: I have the same issue as posted here https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst136293_Can-t-play-FH4-online.aspx I was able to play online once i bought the game... but next day until now...