Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I spent month to do all activites in series 37. After doing 100% in series i have got nothing, waited a day. New series started today and after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMody9579, Jul 29, 2021.

1. MrMody9579
    MrMody9579 Guest

Hello,
    I spent month to do all activites in series 37. After doing 100% in series i have got nothing, waited a day.
    New series started today and after i launched the game again i have got "Encore?" but i didn't got "A Creature of Habit" even after an hour of playing.

Game is updated. PC was restarted. Win 10 20H2 19042.1110
    I am using Xbox app, also win+g shortcut shows same result.

I'am sure that i have beat the requirements because i did everything that i could, see here:

Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable [​IMG]

Please help - how to get this achievement? Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable ;)

:)

MrMody9579, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unfortunately, Forza games are very buggy when it comes to achievements etc...sometimes they click, sometimes they don't. Personally I have never had an issue but a lot of people have posted on the Forza forums to say it doesn't work for them.....even in-game things like the Magnate Star Card doesn't work for everyone.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @MrMody9579!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble unlocking this achievement on Forza Horizon. However, Given the fact that you are sure that you have beat the requirements and also waited more the 72 hours, I would suggest getting in touch with the game developer and report the issue as the might be able to provide you with some tips to fix the issue.

Please let us know if you are facing any similar achievement issues on other game.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1:

I saw that you play on a computer with Windows 10 and that the version you are using is 20H2. The most current version of windows 10 is 21H1, please try to update your operating system, check if this can help. To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*You can check out this solution at the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upd...

Solution 2:

Also, check out the guide below on how to unlock this achievement.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/forza-hor...

*I hope this can help you.
  5. WarDawg72 Win User

Are you only buying this game out of habit?

I have tons of $$$. It allows me to be a creature of habit.
  6. Major Keebler Win User

Play and Charge kit battery life

I plug mine in at the end of the day, it doesn't need it but I'm a creature of habit.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Creature

2. Dolby Vision not working on Forza Horizon 4?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision not working on Forza Horizon 4?: I have a LG C1 TV. All the boxes are checked, but when I am starting up Forza Horizon 4, it's coming in HDR. submitted by /u/soumya_ano [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX: Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried resetting my Series X, as well as attempting to...
  4. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  5. Forza horizon is not working for online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon is not working for online: When i was trying to join a group on forza it didn't alow me . It said i didn't have Xbox live but i did is this a error ??? c418107e-88d5-4681-b66c-4b6aeb3a405a
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen: So recently I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again. After clicking on the icon the splashscreen apears and the game just closes down. I did the normal troubleshooting like reseting and...
  7. [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...: Hello, Essentially the title, clear definite answers are really lacking. Steam store claims you will be able to link your xbox account but doesn't explain if you'll be able to import tunes,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Friends, I have such a problem, when I bought the console inside, the forza Horizon 4 standard edition code would be on the booklet, I wrote the code everything was fine, that is, I played it...
  9. Forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 freezing: After joining a convoy with a friend i keep experiencing freezing mid game. Just before this occurs the road disappears and will not load through. This is happening frequently but ido not...
  10. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...