Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OEPFELLIKER, Aug 6, 2020.

1. OEPFELLIKER
    OEPFELLIKER Guest

Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4.

Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this?

(Im playing on Windows 10 latest Version)

Ive already tried this but it didnt work:

Reset the Game

Reinstall the Game

wreset (Store Chache reset)

Ask the Forza & Xbox Support for help

Could anyone help me here please?

:)

OEPFELLIKER, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Stan Sim Win User

Forza Horizon 3 continuously searches for online game (private lobby/adventure matchmaking/online freeroam) and drops with network error a couple of minutes later

same issue here "finding an online adventure session" all day long. FYI I am able to join online race for Forza Horizon 4
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Self Isolation plans

I will try to get Forza Horizon 4 to 100% in achievements
  4. Sagaroth Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

This week I'm on Jedi Fallen Order and I'm continuing my adventures on Forza Horizon 4 (I just unlocked the Toyota Trueno, that car made me dream!).
  5. Sagaroth Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

This week I'm on Jedi Fallen Order and I'm continuing my adventures on Forza Horizon 4 (I just unlocked the Toyota Trueno, that car made me dream!).
  6. VAC9 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

you should send a bug report down to forza and check the reddit as well ive had no issues with my forza horizon 4 yet
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Achievement

2. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  5. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  7. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  8. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  9. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements: Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one §...