Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by viola Rei, Jul 22, 2019.

1. viola Rei
    viola Rei Guest

Hi

I have an achievement unlocked

§ Xbox GamerTag

§ Achievement name Human After All

§ Game/App title Forza Horzion 4

§ Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one

§ Date & time they completed the achievement 7/18/2019

:)

viola Rei, Jul 22, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Self Isolation plans

I will try to get Forza Horizon 4 to 100% in achievements
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

Forza Horizon 4. What a game and I still have an expansion of achievements coming soon!
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

Have you tried the forza horizon 4 gamehub achievement section maybe it will unlock for you then
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

Forza Horizon 4. What a game and I still have an expansion of achievements coming soon!
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

Also you can try to contact support on forza forums.

Forza Horizon 4 forums

Hope they will help you around there. Sometimes achievements just show up after a while. If not, try support.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Achievements

2. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  6. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  7. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  8. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  9. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  10. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...