Forza Horizon 4 and the Momo Racing Wheel. Why Microsoft?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 and the Momo Racing Wheel. Why Microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the game is noting that my wheel is compatible. I see the racing wheel name. I am programming in the actions that I want my racing wheel to take... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Meadors, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:02 AM.

1. Mr. Meadors
    Mr. Meadors Guest

So the game is noting that my wheel is compatible. I see the racing wheel name. I am programming in the actions that I want my racing wheel to take when buttons are pressed. I can't continue because of the unassigned actions and although the game is acknowledging my wheel, I need a wheel with four more commands than buttons that I have? We can't combine Keyboard and Racing wheel like other games? Why would I spend money on this game other than your subscription services?

:)

Mr. Meadors, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:02 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mr

Sorry to hear that you're facing this issue with Forza Horizon.
    As you said right now keyboard + wheel is not currently compatible with the game.

You can share this feedback with Forza team using their support site.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Due to here in the forums is not possible to send this feedback to the developers.

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings
  3. annix Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

Horizon is the absolute epitome to me of an excellent arcade style racing game. I really appreciate how great of a racing sim sim mainline Forza games are, but when it comes to just pure unadulterated fun on four wheels, Horizon 3 and 4 are absolutely
    tops.
  4. Кирилл Яко Win User

Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel in Forza Horizon 4

Well, I wrote it in my letter, but just in case I am sending a screenshot from the game's website, where I highlighted the steering wheel model in yellow. If I misunderstood you, sorry.

[​IMG]
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hello Kirill Yakovlev_,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums and for your patience. To ensure that we provide you with the best possible answer, is it possible for you to give us the exact model number of the Logitech steering wheel that you are using to play Forza Horizon 4?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 and the Momo Racing Wheel. Why Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Momo

2. Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5: Ok so I got forza horizon 5 with the dlcs and everything and soon after my pc stopped working and I can no longer use it and I’ve switched over to Xbox and I was wondering if there was any...
  3. forza horizon 5 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 issues: im having issues with forza horizon 5, for the last 4 weeks the game wont let complete chapter 1 the 4 part challenge and . i1-2 daily challenge. i have the cars and truck. i even tried to buy...
  4. forza horizon 4 crash after continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crash after continue: Hey i bought forza horizon 4 for PC, after the install process i played half a hour and then the game crashed. after a start the game its carsh again after i click continue. please help... tnx...
  5. can't download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download Forza Horizon 5: Hi. When I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5, It doesn't respond. I tried multiple tips I found on internet, but nothing worked. I can download everything normally, but not FH5. So I really...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes: I cant play Forza Horizon 4 more than a few minutes, bevore it starts to stutter and crashes to desktop. pc specs: gtx 970 ; i7 4790; 32gb ram I tried reinstalling the game several times , no...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing: Hello Support, I have recently installed Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox Game Pass on PC, However I am unable to play the game. My first issue came about with a sudden crash during the game loading...
  8. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  9. About Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Forza Horizon 5: Greetings, My friend bought Forza Horizon 5 from steam, if he enables family share for my steam account and i play from different xbox account does it cause ban? thanks. *** Moved from Windows /...
  10. Forza horizon 5 message "Alert you have been disconnected please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 message "Alert you have been disconnected please try again later": Xbox series s can't connect to horizon life. All multi-player and connection test passes and open nat. Can not join any sessions or online play. Been this way since the July 26th update. Have...