Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dux-Infernum, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Dux-Infernum
    Dux-Infernum Guest

I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus the standard horizon 4 game download. However, now whenever
    i try to play, I HAVE to have my disc inserted or it wont open the app.

:)

Dux-Infernum, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Dux-Infernum Win User

No i only used one account.
  3. Zingyathlet Win User

Did you buy it on a seperate account from your main?
  4. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  5. ReeseGia Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition rewards points

Yes, the copy I got was the disc version of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition.
  6. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Asks

2. Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0: Hi, I saw a few people ask a question similar but it wasnt helpful. Error Code E:47-0 keeps coming up after a glitch where I cannot sync my profile. The syncing popup comes up but it stays at 0%...
  3. Forza Horizon Cloud Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Cloud Sync: Dear Microsoft Community Hi my name is argo and i have some question about forza horizon 4 Save to cloud i have an issue where i want to download my most recent save from my main PC to my...
  4. forza horizon 4 lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 lost progress: I reinstalled my fh4 and all my cloud saves are gone . I dont know what to do. It shouldnt happen. Please help 6ece0906-2723-48a5-bf98-7a3a061d6726
  5. Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.: I tried to launch the game today and it said i had to log into my microsoft account, and i did but it wasnt working. Then, i checked my game library on the microsoft store and both Forza Horizon 4...
  6. Can not play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Forza Horizon 4: In Forza Horizon 4 the game will not start the game when I press A. Once I started using my Game Pass I have not been able to play this game. I have the game on disk as well and it will not work...
  7. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  8. I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...: After 30 to 40 seconds after i open the game it crashes on the startup screen. It's been doing this for the last week or so since i had to reinstall windows 10 for a separate issue. I have been...
  9. I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking ...: I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking for help 093a8696-e09b-47fa-9c9a-142bbc5e54fa
  10. i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support: I bought this game 1 day ago and I just played this morning and I just updated like 1 hour ago and it says your profile can not be used had been changed wrong profile make game better I bought...