Forza Horizon 4 Auction House

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Auction House in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to look for a recent question about this, but found none that helped. I want to allow my son to use the Auction House in Forza horizon 4.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caroline_11, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Caroline_11
    Caroline_11 Guest

Hi,

I tried to look for a recent question about this, but found none that helped. I want to allow my son to use the Auction House in Forza horizon 4. We have an XBox One console and he is on a child account, I have the parent account. Can you tell me
    what specific settings I need to use to make it happen? Please do not just answer "Check your privacy settings" because I tried so many different things and cannot make it work.

Thanks

:)

Caroline_11, Aug 1, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  3. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Auction House (PC)

to unlock the auction house you need to complete the first four seasons before you can move onto anything, let's call it the prologue for forza horizon 4
  6. EthanBurley Win User

Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

Hi! I have just re-installed forza horizon 4 and went to the auction house and tuning setups. They are currently still in the same state as before where i can't enter the auction house and can't load any tuning setups. Is the any other way to fix this?
    Maybe something with Xbox Live or Xbox Parental Settings?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Auction

2. Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I am having problems accessing the auction house and hot paint designs for the week. HELP. This really sucks. 92036e0d-3a4f-40d0-9586-fa60d2aabeff
  3. Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?: Hi all In my auction house on Forza Horizon 3 & 4 are greyed out.. i have reached level 122 on H3 but only a level 11 on H4.. i use to play these both months ago which was working fine including...
  4. Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...: Hallo Ich habe mir Forza Horizon 4 heruntergeladen und gemerkt, dass das Auktionshaus nicht Funktioniert. Auch im späteren Verlauf des Spieles, habe ich das feststellen müssen. Meine Frage:...
  5. Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...: Здравствуйте, подключтл game pass, скачал forza horizon 4. Прошел первый год, а аукционный зал все еще не доступен. Просто эта кнопка показывается как не рабочая, не светится. Интернет подключен....
  6. Problema com o leilao do forza horizon 4 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with auction forza...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com o leilao do forza horizon 4 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with auction forza...: Assinei o gamepass do pc versao padrao e bom, eu nao estou conseguindo liberar o leilao de veiculos, o botao pra clicar fica escuro sem nenhum tipo de mensagem, ja fiz muito progresso no jogo e...
  7. Clubs and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clubs and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox: So I have browsed the forums until I went blue in the face and nothing solved my problem. I attempted support and I'll probably celebrate my 30th birthday before I get a response. First matter, I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House: Hey Guys, I bought Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago and got the 6x6 mercedes amg today. Because of its pretty big value I immediatly sold it in the auction house for 12.800.000. I had around...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Grayed Out Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Grayed Out Auction House: My 10 year old sons spent $100 ea saved up from their christmas and birthdays to buy this game for their PCs after seeing me play it on the Xbox One. They are both over level 100, but still can't...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.): Hallo Ich möchte auf das Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. Zugreifen aber da kommt immer die Nachricht: Diese Funktion ist durch die Jugendschutzeinstellungen von Xbox Live gesperrt. Wir haben schon alles...