Forza Horizon 4 ban

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was blocked in Forza Horizon 4. I didn’t knowingly make a mistake, and I am very sorry about it. I have never harmed other players and public... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PavelHopper, Dec 3, 2021.

1. PavelHopper
    PavelHopper Guest

Forza Horizon 4 ban

Hello, I was blocked in Forza Horizon 4. I didn’t knowingly make a mistake, and I am very sorry about it. I have never harmed other players and public servers. I sincerely apologize and hope for your mercy. Please help me.

:)

PavelHopper, Dec 3, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the game what should I do

If it's a game specific ban then you would need to post on the Forza Horizon 4 forums HERE
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Forza horizon 4 Banned

5. CHORAS DEN Win User

banned on forza

if your GT is banned on their forums, itll be banned on their network too. I had a friend banned on Forza 3 for mking life like nude paintjobs, and he got banned on 4 and horizon too.
  6. Fyer Win User

Ive been banned from Forza store front for 20 years??

Please read this:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon/forza-horizon-banning-and-enforcement

It may be from Horizon but it applies for Forza Motorsport 4 as well

You'll want to pay special attention to the following line from the above:

'Note: There is no appeal process for bans.'

There is no discussion on these forums about the enforcement of the policies or subsequent bans which may result. If you have concerns, contact Turn 10 by email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 ban

1. Forza Horizon 4 ban - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon ban

2. Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals: Yesterday my account was suddenly banned for "Child endangerment", without further details or any description. I only published some tunes and did couple of races yesterday - I'm sure I didn't...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  4. Forza horizon 4 ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ban: If im banned from playing online on fh4 will i still be banned from online on fh5 74833aab-73db-4c0a-8888-6b578a8fc424
  5. Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans: Hey guy I just got banned in Forza Horizon 4 for a reason that i think was not even necessary because it was done globally all around the world and also my last account got banned from forza...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Hey i was banned on Forza Horizon 4 and my gamertag is . I was playing other games for a while and when i returned to Forza i was banned and they didnt even tell me how long i was banned? I think...
  7. I got banned from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from forza horizon 4: I hadn't played forza horizon 4 in a while, and today that I decided to buy the Fortune Island dlc I was banned. When I first joined the game I was surprised that I had to start from the beginning...
  8. I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...: My first ban is fair as i glitched the game causing me to get a car before everyone else but as i got back on the game to check if i was unbanned it sayed the same reason they gave me the first...
  9. I got banned from a forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from a forza horizon 4: I was banned from forza horizon 4 and the it was supposed to end on the 26th of this month i get back on the game and it says i was banned again and that it will end on the 10th of December can...
  10. bannissement forza 4 horizon[Translation-ban forza 4 horizon]

in XBoX on Windows
    bannissement forza 4 horizon[Translation-ban forza 4 horizon]: j'ai été ban du mode en ligne sur forza 4 le ban était de 30 jour et la les 30 jours sont passer et je suis toujours ban pas moyen de jouer en ligne je ne comprend pas �� [Translation-i was...