Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there- I've been having this issue with my Forza install since the servers went down a few months ago. Upon logging in and getting to the main page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gage Wolfe, Sep 15, 2021 at 6:22 AM.

1. Gage Wolfe
    Gage Wolfe Guest

Hi there- I've been having this issue with my Forza install since the servers went down a few months ago. Upon logging in and getting to the main page of the game once I'm loaded in, I have to manually click "Play Online" in the ESC menu. Once I click that, I wait about 5-15 minutes while the top of the screen displays "Finding a Horizon Life session." After the long or short wait, I get prompted with the below error message. I've restarted my router, my computer, I've also re-installed the game itself twice via. the Microsoft Store. I cannot physically log out of the game on the launch page, so I have not (been able to) try that.
    Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session. [​IMG]

:)

2. XBF Paul M Win User

Здравствуйте. у меня проблема со входом в сетевой режим (horizon life) [Translation - Hello. I have a problem with the network logon (Horizon Life) ]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're currently experiencing an issue when trying to connect to Horizon Life sessions on Forza Horizon 4. I was able to find a solution for this online at the

Forza Forums
    . I hope the article I linked was helpful in fixing the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Foza unable to connect online.

Are you having any connection issues with other games as well, or is it specifically on Forza Horizon 4 only?

If you try a Horizon Solo session, and then try to switch online, does it give you the same error message?
  4. Edgarour Win User

What games are you guys playing?

Pubg,

Sea of thieves

Nier automata

Forza horizon 4

Life is Strange
  5. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  6. DavidBarrett9 Win User

I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online

The problem with the Horizon Life sessions is being caused by a Server issue...this issue is being investigated by whoever investigates these things. Check out Forza Support on Twitter for any updates
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cannot

2. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  4. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  5. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  6. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive: I spent hours searching for an answer On reddit, on here, contacted Microsoft through phone for an hour, but nothing. To give some background, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my 1 TB hard drive...
  7. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4?: I have gotten the game, Forza Horizon 4 recently. When I try to install it, I get an error "code 0x803F8001". However, I am able to install other applications. I have tried restarting, WSreset and...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.: Hi Guys, have been playing FH4 happily for 10 months now without issues and now for some reason I can't connect to to live games after last update. Things tried. Reset Console. Reset modem and...
  9. Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4: I cannot play online in horizon 4. Anytime i would try to redeem a gift in-game it would say feature temporarily blocked. Anytime i would try to play online it will have a error code....
  10. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...