Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello When starting up Forza Horizon 4 this evening (PC, Windows 10), I got the following message: [img] It states that it is not possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fritz 2221986, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

Hello

When starting up Forza Horizon 4 this evening (PC, Windows 10), I got the following message:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX [​IMG]

It states that it is not possible to connect the XBOX live services. Yesterday I played Forza Horizon 4 without a problem. Also,internet connectivity is not an issue as other websites function correctly and I can also still see my purchases in the windows
    store. I also didn't logout to xBox services. One of the fixes mentioned is to try to log in via xbox.com in order to see if that works. I tried that. I the username and password I've entered were accepted (!) but I was redirected to an empty page:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX [​IMG]

it is as if my xbox profile cannot be found. Does anyone know what went wrong here?

Thanks

F.

:)

Fritz 2221986, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XboxDVR com Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

This is still an issue. I cannot view Forza Horizon 4 captures on XBOX.COM!
  3. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

forza 4

Do you mean Forza Horizon 4??

If so you cannot play 2 player on one console
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Banned

griefing is not an issue with this years forza horizon 4 as everyone who isn't in your convoy will ghost so they cannot hit you.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

1. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cannot

2. Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208): Intro: - Valid Windows 10 1903 build 18985.1 - Valid FH4 Ultimate (buy some days ago in MS-Store) - White static IP About two weeks ago i install FH4 Demo and check it. It so was beautiful....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  4. 不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4): 不能進入Forza Horizon 4 只要按下啟動,到了警告業面 就自動彈回首 ,這情況持續了2星期 我是用光碟的。 已經試過重啟主機,重新設定主機。 都不能進入遊戲 請問可以如何解決這問題? Translation: Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4 As soon as you press the start, you are in...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]: 最近玩Forza horizon 4一直無法進入遊戲,網路上方法都試過了,最近發現只要把系統地區台灣改成中國就能玩,爬文也發現 多人有這個問題。請問這個問題該如何解決? [Translation-ecently play Forza horizon 4 has been unable to enter the game, the network methods have been...
  6. ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online

in XBoX on Windows
    ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online: [img] Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online I purchased the Ultimate Edition, there is no way to connect to multiplayer games!!! NAT Type: Open Server connectivity: Connected But when you get into...
  7. Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. I have had exzact same issue as stated above been ongoing for over a few months. I Have found no solution over many forums. Only thing i found is i can create my own club...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  9. Cannot Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Forza Horizon 4: Apparently this is an issue faced by many users, where the download stops/freezes. I have uptil yet tried: 1. Wsreset 2. Renaming SoftwareDistribution folder 3. Installing on different drive...
  10. Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I will try to be as detailed as possible... -Whenever I try to join a Horizon 4 club, I am greeted with the message "You've reached your club limit." I get this error message on Xbox. -On the...