Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello When starting up Forza Horizon 4 this evening (PC, Windows 10), I got the following message: [img] It states that it is not possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fritz 2221986, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

Hello

When starting up Forza Horizon 4 this evening (PC, Windows 10), I got the following message:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX [​IMG]

It states that it is not possible to connect the XBOX live services. Yesterday I played Forza Horizon 4 without a problem. Also,internet connectivity is not an issue as other websites function correctly and I can also still see my purchases in the windows
    store. I also didn't logout to xBox services. One of the fixes mentioned is to try to log in via xbox.com in order to see if that works. I tried that. I the username and password I've entered were accepted (!) but I was redirected to an empty page:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX [​IMG]

it is as if my xbox profile cannot be found. Does anyone know what went wrong here?

Thanks

F.

:)

Fritz 2221986, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XboxDVR com Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

This is still an issue. I cannot view Forza Horizon 4 captures on XBOX.COM!
  3. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  4. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

forza 4

Do you mean Forza Horizon 4??

If so you cannot play 2 player on one console
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX

1. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot connect to XBOX - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cannot

2. I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC: Hey, I can no longer access forza horizon 4 servers, I try to connect and it says the game has found a server but when I go back to freeroam and when I accept it, it says there is a problem with...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208): Intro: - Valid Windows 10 1903 build 18985.1 - Valid FH4 Ultimate (buy some days ago in MS-Store) - White static IP About two weeks ago i install FH4 Demo and check it. It so was beautiful....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  5. 不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4): 不能進入Forza Horizon 4 只要按下啟動,到了警告業面 就自動彈回首 ,這情況持續了2星期 我是用光碟的。 已經試過重啟主機,重新設定主機。 都不能進入遊戲 請問可以如何解決這問題? Translation: Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4 As soon as you press the start, you are in...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]: 最近玩Forza horizon 4一直無法進入遊戲,網路上方法都試過了,最近發現只要把系統地區台灣改成中國就能玩,爬文也發現 多人有這個問題。請問這個問題該如何解決? [Translation-ecently play Forza horizon 4 has been unable to enter the game, the network methods have been...
  7. ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online

in XBoX on Windows
    ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online: [img] Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online I purchased the Ultimate Edition, there is no way to connect to multiplayer games!!! NAT Type: Open Server connectivity: Connected But when you get into...
  8. Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. I have had exzact same issue as stated above been ongoing for over a few months. I Have found no solution over many forums. Only thing i found is i can create my own club...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  10. Cannot Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Forza Horizon 4: Apparently this is an issue faced by many users, where the download stops/freezes. I have uptil yet tried: 1. Wsreset 2. Renaming SoftwareDistribution folder 3. Installing on different drive...