Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had the Car pass for a bit now and it was working fine but then I noticed i wasn't getting cars monthly anymore. I only was able to get one car... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Molly The Miata, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

So I've had the Car pass for a bit now and it was working fine but then I noticed i wasn't getting cars monthly anymore. I only was able to get one car for this months DLC which was the 2019 Ford Ranger. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated
    thanks.

:)

Molly The Miata, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Molly,

This a direct quote from https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_preorders detailing the Car Pass and how it was going to work at launch, "Get
    42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included
    with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is included
    with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions." The number has changed to 49 cars but you should still be able to get all of the released cars in the Car Pass. You can find the Car Pass Calendar menu in the Autoshow and claim whatever car you seem to be
    missing from the Car Pass.

You can find more information from this thread: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst128775_Car-Pass-discussion.aspx
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Difference between DLC and Season Pass?

Hey BoomDaddyS,

So I'll use Forza since I'm most familiar with it to explain the difference.

DLC or Downloadable Content is extra content that can be purchased to enhance a game's experience by adding more feature or extending the storyline. For Forza, this can be Car Packs or Expansions. They can be bought separately as you wish, however, to purchase
    all of it would be costly.

A Season Pass grants you all or almost all (up to the developers) of the DLC of a game to a certain date. This allows you to get all the DLC as it is released for a discount. Saving will vary based on the game.

For Forza,

They have what is known as a car pass (like a season pass for other games that offer say maps).

Here is one for Forza 4 via the website:

"Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars
    included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is
    included with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions. "

The Season Pass for games vary depending on what the developer wants to include. For Call of Duty, it may be access to all the released skins and maps pack for the entirety of the game on release.

Hope this helps!,

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Problemas con el complemento Pase de coches y con el modo multijugador xbox live (Problems with the car pass complement and the Xbox Live multiplayer mode)

Hey Juan thanks for the patience! We found this information on the

description of the Car pass
    :

Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period beginning
    October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car
    to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.

Which means the content might be installed correctly but the content might not have been released yet.

Now the multiplayer information is posted to the Forza Forums check them out and let us know how it goes!

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_search.aspx?search=multiplayer#0|5
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

The Ultimate Edition comes with:

- Forza Horizon 4

- Car Pass

- Best of Bond Car Pack

- VIP

- Formula Drift Car Pack

- Fortune Island

- and the Second Expansion, which hasn't been detailed yet. Just that it's supposed to release in the first half of 2019.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition/9p513p4mwc71?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Here is a complete car list:

https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Horizon_4/Cars
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Car

2. I cant dowload gifted cars in Forza Horizon 4 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant dowload gifted cars in Forza Horizon 4 on pc: Hello guys i cant download any gifted cars i got by the Forza Comminity team ant its almost been a year since i started trying i i still cant download them i started trying 02/18/2019 and it still...
  3. (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?: Can anybody explain this? Just cuz I use bone shaker at unranked then you can ram me? I didn't do anything... [mod removed] 3de1cf2a-abe1-4a56-80d8-a38292254362
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars: Is it possible to sell/Buy PO cars at the auction house? 8bd9543f-e92b-4f89-be04-8f8ff00f8190
  5. Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed: I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while. 19956187-7eb1-4864-8692-e8610ff0eb00
  6. Adding cars to Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding cars to Forza Horizon 4.: Hi there, i am writing to ask if there are going to be more dlc cars added to forza horizon 4 and if so i would like to request one car that could be added 1992 Opel Astra F. If you are not going...
  7. Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, I'm having trouble with the No. of cars in my garage. I have downloaded the new Lego expansion but the cars are not showing in my garage. If I do a wheel spin and win a car, it says I have...
  8. Missing cars in Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in Forza Horizon 2: So I just bought Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360 and I was all excited about my favorite cars being on here (from looking at forzamotorsport.net Forza Horizon 2 car list. Well... when I started it...
  9. Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]: Hello Long ago I did not play my Forza Horizon 3, today when I went to play, all my cars bought at the auction that were waiting to be rescued disappeared. I would like to know how to recover...
  10. Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys: Ok guys. I'm confused. I found some Hot wheels cars in the auction house, but when I go to buy them, it takes me to a page that makes me have to buy the package that these cars come in. What's...