forza horizon 4- casa de subastas

Discus and support forza horizon 4- casa de subastas in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hola buenas, jugando forza horizon 4 en el apartado de casa de subastas me dice que no puedo subastar mas autos por que llegue al limite en este... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by enzodi vita, Apr 4, 2020.

1. enzodi vita
    enzodi vita Guest

hola buenas, jugando forza horizon 4 en el apartado de casa de subastas me dice que no puedo subastar mas autos por que llegue al limite en este periodo, me gustaria saber cual es el periodo ( cuantos dias son ) y cual es el limite de autos, gracias

:)

enzodi vita, Apr 4, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Not sure about the car limit since I haven't followed all the latest updates and it may have changed. The time period though is 24 hours (literally, from the minute of first purchase, changing the date has no effect).
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. I isaackio I Win User

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that. The care was most likely lost for good when the console turned off.
    they can not get back the money or something from what they had in the car like skill points
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that. The care was most likely lost for good when the console turned off.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Thema:

1. forza horizon 4- casa de subastas - Similar Threads - forza horizon casa

2. Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?: Hey, I got banned from Forza Horizon 4 because I was stupid and thought that it was fine using those modded accounts from eBay. I think I got HWID ban since I couldn't go online with my main...
  3. Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0: I am getting this error which says For more information, please visit support, http://aka.ms/FH4GamesSave Error Code E:47-0. please help me with this as i have over 650 cars and all the possible...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hi is there anyway of fixing this issue without reinstalling the game .....and m not sure that will even work 7fc8bf56-4397-42bf-ba28-ce873bc1258f
  5. Forza Horizon 4 unknown error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unknown error.: I've downloaded Forza Horizon 4 yesterday on my pc. When I try to start game loading screen freezes and only thing I see is Loading failed. There was an unknown error. Try again later. I tried to...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]: O jogo simplesmente abre a janela principal, e alguns segundos depois ele fecha sozinho, sem nem ao menos abrir ou carregar o jogo em si. Já reinstalei o jogo várias vezes, já reparei ele, não...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: O uso do game Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels requer a aquisição prévia de outro game? 236b0558-d9cd-454c-9b15-c3881b936b39
  8. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 invalid profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 invalid profile: I'Ve been playing FH4 for 7 months about everyday. Since now I cannot access the game on PC cause of this error. What to do? 60237a73-d0c6-4a5a-b32f-fb13e1c82a6b
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: I have a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 when the game starts after a few minutes i get Crash the first time the problem still for four days I did everything to fix it and the problem was...
  10. FORZA HORIZON 4 --- CASA DE LEILÃO BLOQUEADA

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON 4 --- CASA DE LEILÃO BLOQUEADA: Esses dias comprei a game pass para Jogar Forza horizon 4 com alguns amigos, porém aconteceu que APENAS EU não consigo acessar leilão por algum motivo a MICROSOFT BLOQUEOU o meu acesso a opção....