Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've changed my computer. I've lost my archive ee3c0237-582b-417d-bcc4-04aaec1e45f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cea4, Apr 8, 2020.

1. cea4
    cea4 Guest

I've changed my computer. I've lost my archive

:)

cea4, Apr 8, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello cea4,

All data should be on the cloud if you didn't delete it or something.

Are you logged in with the same account you were using before?
  3. 鑫涛熊 Win User

Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch

I need Forza Horizon 4 official to respond to my archived data loss or compensate all my out-of-print vehicles and CR
  4. 阿cc_ Win User

Forza horizon 4 lost its archive

Is the game cloud archive lost
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Hi,

Your archive will not get lost as it is backup.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you mean your game saves, they can't be lost if you have played online and didn't deleted the saves voluntarily. If you still have in-game issues I suggest you to contact Turn 10 as the game developer or post at their support forums.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cloud

2. Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4: Hi, due to new hardware and a fresh windows installation Forza Horizon 4 won't sync the data anymore, just stuck at 0%. I pretty much tried everything except a new install, any other suggestions?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost: Hi, when i was trying to start forza horizon 4 on my PC an XBOX window poped up and sayed that is needs to synchronize my Cloud data. The percentagescale wouldn't move, so i closed forza. I read...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]: Beim Start des Spiels werde ich gefragt ob ich die Daten auf dem PC oder die von der Cloud nehmen möchte, was in beiden fallen nur dazu führt, dass ich die ganze Zeit über nur 0% angezeigt bekomme...
  5. Forza Horizon 2 - Restore cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 - Restore cloud storage: After a long time, I reinstalled Forza horizon 2 and selected the wrong cloud sync memory, so from now on I always need to start at level 1, I want to sync my old memory, so that I must not have...
  6. Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4: For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console, saving it in the same one. Then i just...
  7. My Forza Horizon 4 games cloud savedata was covered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 games cloud savedata was covered: i m chinese player for Forza Horizon 4, unfortunately my forza horizon 4's cloud savedata was losted.because i have a mistake to reload the new data. then the system was coverd my orginal save so...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cloud saving error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cloud saving error: I lost my save data. I had cloud sync and i got false date from it. I want to change my cloud saves to old one. 79d4d77b-ecc4-4c19-9c08-180ecfa12da1
  9. Xbox speichern in der cloud, Forza Horizon, bisher nur auf Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: Save...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox speichern in der cloud, Forza Horizon, bisher nur auf Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: Save...: Info auf support-Seite: https://support.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/console/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one "Was wird nicht auf die Xbox One übertragen? Folgende Informationen und Inhalte werden...
  10. Problème avec les sauvegarde Forza Horizon 3 sur le cloud Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec les sauvegarde Forza Horizon 3 sur le cloud Xbox ...: Bonjour, Depuis quelques jours j'ai un gros problème avec Forza Horizon 3, impossible de retrouver ma sauvegarde qui était sur le cloud il y a quelques jours j'ai eu une page qui s'est ouverte :...