Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0%

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0% in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Try log out, restart the pc and log in again turned off my antivirus off all Xbox live Service are Running I changed my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcBraunschweiler, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0%

Try log out, restart the pc and log in again

turned off my antivirus off

all Xbox live Service are Running

I changed my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

troubleshoot the app store

Go to the MS store

Set Offline Permissions to ON

Reset the game

Play for a bit until THE game creates a local saves

then I plugged the internet back

still Sync data stuck at 0%

chatted with an Xbox Gamer Chris B. and He could not help me

I requested a refund and still did not get my refund

PLEASE HELP ME!

:)

MarcBraunschweiler, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  4. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  5. İlker Gür Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%

oh forgot to say, i reinstalled the game once and again.. no difference.
  6. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0%

1. Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Computer

2. Meine Meinung zu Forza Horizon 4 und dem SupportTranslation-My opinion of Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Meine Meinung zu Forza Horizon 4 und dem SupportTranslation-My opinion of Forza Horizon 4...: Hallo Zusammen, das ganze begann Ende Februar als von heute auf morgen die Synchronisation fehlgeschlagen ist und mein Spielstand aus der Cloud verschwunden war. Habe also den Support...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost: I've changed my computer. I've lost my archive ee3c0237-582b-417d-bcc4-04aaec1e45f4
  4. Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4.: When I try to change all my online settings so that my account is not child restricted content I get this" An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I'm the owner of this account, I...
  5. Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...: Я приобрел версию данной игры Ultimate Edition (пока она была по скидке). Проблема в том, что после переустановки системы (Windows), я не могу запустить игру, выдает ошибку(Скриншот ниже)...
  6. please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001)

in XBoX on Windows
    please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001): I recently got a new CPU and motherboard and FH4 gives me this error code whenever I try to launch it. The "installing free app and uninstalling it" thing doesn't fix it at all. Every other MS...
  7. Accidental Reset of Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental Reset of Forza Horizon 4: I have just turned 8 years old and I reset Forza Horizon 4 by Accident. How do I get all my cars & Influence back? 6c09b59a-aaf7-4aba-8c12-b3796042a6d6
  8. i get a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i get a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s: I recently started receiving a "Missing Title Update" error when i try to play forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s. I was able to play as of ~4 days ago, but have been getting the error since then....
  9. Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking: I am a long time player of this game, it is very good in my opinion, but now I am unable to play it as every time I play it it breaks and slows down the xbox to the point that it takes a full...
  10. forza horizon 4- casa de subastas

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4- casa de subastas: hola buenas, jugando forza horizon 4 en el apartado de casa de subastas me dice que no puedo subastar mas autos por que llegue al limite en este periodo, me gustaria saber cual es el periodo (...