forza horizon 4 controle parental

Discus and support forza horizon 4 controle parental in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; como faco pra tirar isso da minha conta?? estou jogando no pc!! [img] 7e4fdb4e-d2e7-48c8-b454-deaf026f16bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HugoShine, Oct 6, 2019.

1. HugoShine
    HugoShine Guest

como faco pra tirar isso da minha conta?? estou jogando no pc!!
    forza horizon 4 controle parental [​IMG]

:)

HugoShine, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

If it blocks the parental lock, there is a reason for that. You should talk to your parent.
  3. Ackis Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

Is this what you're looking for: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control
  4. terbenaw Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

The account is listed under adult. Those settings you mentioned in your post are on the "Allow" option. I'm still getting the above message. Also, in response to the first post, I've gone through that Xbox Support site multiple times before finally posting
    this. I'm still getting a parental control message and I don't know why.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Parental control forza horizon 4

Hi David,

Thanks again for the update.We recommend to go into windows settings>Accounts>Email & app Accounts, then in accounts used by other apps, you have to remove it and log back into the store and Xbox app.
    There is a
    reddit post
    i pulled this from, which has a couple other solutions. You can try signing out of the Xbox app itself, open app and click on settings then sign out under your gamer tag and email.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 controle parental - Similar Threads - forza horizon controle

2. Parental control forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control forza horizon 4: Hello i recently bought forza horizon 4 on my pc. And i have an issue when i try to got into auction house or download other players paint jobs. Whenever i try to go into auction house or e.t.c it...
  3. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4: It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and...
  4. Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4: I have been having this problem in Forza that I'm not able to access the auction house or the community car wraps. Also, I'm not able to use online because of Teredo is unable to qualify. Can...
  5. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  6. XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...: Merhabalar, XBOX 360 kontrolcüsünü kablosuz oyun alıcısı ile birlikte bilgisayarıma bağladım. Tüm oyunları kontrolcü ile birlikte oynayabiliyorum fakat Forza Horizon 4 oyununda kontrolcü...
  7. Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3: So i can't access auction house and stuff like that in FH3 because of my "parental controls" i don't really understand since my account is an "adult" account and i can't seem to find anywhere to...
  8. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  9. Xbox One controller not working on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not working on Forza Horizon 4: My Xbox One controller which is connected via Bluetooth is sometimes unresponsive in Forza Horizon 4 but opens the Xbox on Windows menu when I press the Xbox button. I have tried rebooting my PC...
  10. Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4: So when I try to find custom liveries, tunes, or use the auction house in FH4, I get an error message saying that it is blocked per Xbox live parental controls. I tried to fix this myself, looking...