Forza Horizon 4 crashando/injogável

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashando/injogável in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bom, a pouco tempo eu comprei o Forza e depois de um tempo de jogo (no qual ele funcionou perfeitamente me dando a oportunidade de jogar o inico... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GABIG.FER, Sep 17, 2020.

1. GABIG.FER
    GABIG.FER Guest

Bom, a pouco tempo eu comprei o Forza e depois de um tempo de jogo (no qual ele funcionou perfeitamente me dando a oportunidade de jogar o inico inteiro do game ate desbloquear o online),
    ele simplesmente não funciona mais e crasha o tempo todo. Para eu inicializar o jogo (sair da tela iniciar e spawnar na garagem) eu tenho que tentar de 3 a 4 vezes e quando finalmente o jogo abre
    sempre que eu saio da garagem e começo a dirigir com o carro o jogo simplesmente crasha toda vez. Vale ressaltar que a versão do meu windows é a 2004, o jogo roda perfeitamente com meu setup atual
    e me sinto completamente frustrado, pois, paguei R$155,99 no jogo e já pesquisei e tentei resolver esse problema de diversas maneiras e ate agora nenhuma delas funcionaram.

[Translation-Well, a short time I bought the Forza and after a while of play (in which it worked perfectly giving me the opportunity to play the entire inico of the game until unlocking the online), it just does not work anymore and crashes
    all the time. For I to boot the game (exit the screen start and spawn in the garage) I have to try 3 to 4 times and when finally the game opens whenever I get out of the garage and start driving with the car the game simply crashes every time. It is worth
    mentioning that the version of my windows is 2004, the game runs perfectly with my current setup and I feel completely frustrated, because I paid $ 155.99 in the game and i have researched and tried to solve this problem in several ways and so far none of
    them worked.]

:)

GABIG.FER, Sep 17, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashando/injogável - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashando

2. Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen: Hi, I installed Forza 3 days ago but i could not play the game. Game is opening i'm pressing enter button and loading screen appearing. I am waiting 30-40 seconds and game is closing within no...
  3. Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox: [img] It tells me the same thing also on Microsoft store e49d2839-b5f7-4ca3-9b0a-e80617ba59a1
  4. cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: have checked teredo, nat is open, have uninstalled (because i can get it to *think* it's installed)/rebooted/attempted again numerous time. i can download all the dlc and every other game i own...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one: I was wondering if there was any way to go back on cloud saves? I was logging on to forza horizon when I was met with the option to either use Cloud or internal save, so I selected the internal...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help: I get the Hang Type: Activation error, Forza support refuses to help and they refuse to fix the issue. There are threads dating back to this game's release, they do nothing. I bought the DLC and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account.: I can't launch Forza Horizon 4 on my pc (win 10 ver 2004).When I try to launch it from the xbox app an error pops up saying that "Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account."I tried...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Designs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Designs: Hello i got 18 like 2 weeks before and i want to put on other designs in my car. But then a popup shows that xbox live blocks it because teenager protection (its actually on german i dont know how...
  9. 极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]: 极限竞速地平线4显示 法打开,需要重新安 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall] 160443ba-714f-462c-accf-b171b91c4721
  10. Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4: Ja tentei de tudo e mesmo assim o jogo trava na tela de carregamento Comprei o XBOX ONE somente para jogar o Forza Horizon 4 e agora nao consigo jogar !!! 863c9d8b-d4fd-4433-9921-bffcd301e8f8