Forza Horizon 4 crashes after december update or something

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes after december update or something in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For a long time from about december i've been reinstalling forza but it just wont work. the game starts, the main menu is loading a long while, and if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KickWeekEnd, Feb 23, 2021.

1. KickWeekEnd
    KickWeekEnd Guest

For a long time from about december i've been reinstalling forza but it just wont work. the game starts, the main menu is loading a long while, and if i try to go for a free ride, the game crashes or works just a bit with textures artefacts and freezes and then still crashes. One time i had a system message like "game data is damaged or corrupted". I've got to make it clear that i've already reinstalled the game about 5 times now. I've been playing this game for a year and got lots of progress and i didn't want to stop playing right now. Anyone help.

:)

KickWeekEnd, Feb 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello KickWeekEnd, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  4. Jack Pierce Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

Hi zmaster, I have heard that Xbox players were having trouble with Forza Horizon 4 after the December 13th update for the Fortune Island expansion. There was a December 21st patch which fixed stability issues with the game, but it was an Xbox exclusive
    patch. I know my only option left is to reinstall Windows but I would rather stick it out until after the holidays in case the Forza team bring out a new update for the PC game.
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  6. iHardcoreAsian Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

I’m still playing Crash Nitro-Fueled and Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after december update or something - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashes immediately upon opening the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes immediately upon opening the game: So last night i downloaded FH4 on my PC and it downloaded just fine along with the expansions and such. After it all downloaded i opened it to try and play it and it would open for a split second...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing 5-20 seconds after attempted startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing 5-20 seconds after attempted startup: A couple days ago I tried hopping on to forza since I hadn't played in maybe a week or two. I have forza horizon 4 on gamepass. For some reason it crashes before the game can even hit the main...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it: Hi there, I've contacted the Forza Support (https://support.forzamotorsport.net) several times now, and this time they redirected me to this forum. I bought the game's "Ultimate Edition" in...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing.: Forza Horizon 4 literally crashes in this screen, already tried reinstalling, doesn't work. [img] d35c94dc-7222-4290-a434-b2ff6db67430
  6. Forza Horizon 4 (ultimate editon) crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (ultimate editon) crashing: Hi tehere, i bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition. After downloading i cant open it. When i try it is ok till xbox consule picture after loading screen. after that i face gray screen and game...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing: I recently downloaded the demo unit if FH4. It runs quite ok with my laptop. Then i decided to buy the whole game with the DLCs. I bought it from microsoft store. After finish downloading it and...
  8. Green Pixels and Crashing - Forza Horizon 4 on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green Pixels and Crashing - Forza Horizon 4 on Series X: When I boot up Forza Horizon 4 on my new Xbox Series X, it gets past the splash screen and loads screens, but as soon as it reaches the actual game, the screen gets scattered with loads of green...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game opens normally until the Horizon presentation cutscene, right after the "Tutorial" appears, which is the beginning where to teach to accelerate, etc. However, when pressing the ESQ key, my...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing on launch: I haven't played forza horizon 4 for about 2 months but today when I launched it the game just crashed on the launch screen. It did run earlier. I looked it up on web and many other users have...