Forza Horizon 4 crashes after I choose my first car

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes after I choose my first car in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, it's been two days now that i'm trying everything that I find on the internet to resolve my problem but nothing worked so far. Even if I reset or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Serafall, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Serafall
    Serafall Guest

Hi, it's been two days now that i'm trying everything that I find on the internet to resolve my problem but nothing worked so far. Even if I reset or re-download the game, when I get to choose my first car and take control of it, game crashes. Tutorial/Introduction works fine.

Don't know if it's the right place for this kind of things. Do you have any help for that ?

:)

Serafall, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you confirm for me if this is a problem on pc or Xbox and if you get an error message when this happens?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Which console are you using?

Does it come up with an error message or anything or does it just simply crash back to the dashboard?
  5. Serafall Win User

Hello, i'm on PC.
    It doesn't show any error message
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you confirm for me if this is a problem on pc or Xbox and if you get an error message when this happens?
    Is that not what I had already asked?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after I choose my first car - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. Forza horizon 4 Steam Version Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Steam Version Crash: Hi Guys I Have Problem in Forza Horizon 4 in Loading Screen After Optimize System Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.474.683.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing - Windows 10 / Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing - Windows 10 / Steam: Hi there, I recently picked up Forza Horizon 4. The game worked fine for the first hour, then crashed shortly after I got given my first house. The game now crashes every time it tries to load...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing when loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing when loading: Hello, so I've just re-downloaded Forza Horizon 4 onto my PC, and the game just refuses to run for some reason I can't figure out. SO the game starts normally, and even syncs data normally, but...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Windows 10: Hi Team, Running into issues with Forza Horizon 4 (haven't had issues previously but been 3-4months since I last played). The game is randomly crashing to desktop at certain times. Event Viewer...
  6. Forza horizon 5 crash on launch, Error code - 0xe06d7363, KERNELBASE.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash on launch, Error code - 0xe06d7363, KERNELBASE.dll: I was not able to launch Forza Horizon 5 on pc. I turned off anti-virus, overlay, cleared cache ( game and microsoft store ), restarted xbox game bar, scanned system file ( sfc /scannow ), run as...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashes at start up on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at start up on windows 11: I cannot get Forza horizon 5 to start on windows 11. Crashes as soon as the game starts up on screen 61ead37f-2142-4f91-af88-e578a0a82ed0
  8. forza horizon 5 crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 crash on startup: every time i start up fh5 it starts optimizing gets to 50% and then crashes i made sure that all my drivers were up to date same with windows 10 but it just kept on crashing tried uninstalling...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing when entering different zones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing when entering different zones: The game was working perfectly since I first installed it up until a couple of days ago. Whenever I enter a different town or zone the game immediately crashes. I have lowered graphics settings...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Crash on Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crash on Launch: I have followed all the major steps from every site and Forum. Ive done all the uninstalls and updating of other programs, drivers, you name it. I am at a loss as why this game will not launch. I...