Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using the Xbox One S All-Digital (recently bought) What's happening: When I attempt to launch Forza Horizon 4 I get the launch screen as normal, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max2044, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Max2044
    Max2044 Guest

Using the Xbox One S All-Digital (recently bought)

What's happening:

When I attempt to launch Forza Horizon 4 I get the launch screen as normal, it then goes to the legal and warning page with the loading sign in the bottom right-hand corner, this loading screen freezes, turns black, then goes back
    to Xbox home screen.

Troubleshooting:

I have looked over multiple forums that all predate a year ago, most of them told me to uninstall and reinstall. I have since done that multiple times. It does seem to work for the first time, but once I close out of the game or
    open a new game, it reverts to crashing before the game can actually launch. I have tried deleting local saves, but that does absolutely butt along with turning the console off and on or power cycling it. Don't know if it's a hardware issue or software (hopefully
    the latter).

Other:

I read this once on a forum. I have recently transferred from PC to Xbox, one person said that it could be doing this due to cloud saves or the fact that it can't connect to my Microsoft account or whatever. I didn't know if it had
    anything to do with it.

Anyways, I would really really like to have this fixed soon or if anyone could help me out that would be great. Just want to drive some cars like a madman (also it's only doing this with Forza)

:)

Max2044, Feb 21, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Try power cycling your console and try again
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Max,

Thanks for coming to teh forums. This is a known issue and is being looked into by the engineers. You would be best to reach out to the Forza
    forums
    for more updates on the issue. Did you happen to change region and language after install? If so will need to reinstall the title this is from the Forza forums.

• Game fails to launch when Region and Language are changed after install. *workaround is to reinstall the title*
    • Also can go to settings>General>volume and audio>headset audio>-Set to stereo uncompressed.

You can submit a ticket with Forza also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. telMitusXBM Win User

Forza horyzon 4 does't open PCgaming

I have the same problem here when the game was launched and resolving by cleaning standby memory before play with RAMMap.

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  6. iHardcoreAsian Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

I’m still playing Crash Nitro-Fueled and Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.: Faced a crash problem every 15 minutes of the game in Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves. Attempts were made to fix the problem in the form of updating the system to inside previews, updating all...
  3. Forza horizon 4 Stream crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 Stream crashing: Dear Microsoft, I have a big problem with Forza Horizon 4. actually not only me. there is thousands of players with the same problem. Game works fine on my computer, i can play it with all...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes: When I try to open the game, FH4 window pops up, It tries to load the game but it crashes. What shall I do? 55361a6a-cef9-4d98-9330-32c4778f1a3f
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC Freeze Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Freeze Crash: The game freezes for 10 seconds and closes on its own, this problem started last month, it happens more when I'm playing online races and The Eliminator. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 always crashes after 4 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 always crashes after 4 seconds: This is my laptop (ASUS ROG G531GU) : - CPU : Intel i7 9750H - GPU : GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - RAM : 16GB DDR4 (8GB x2) - SSD : Western Digital SN520 NVMe SSD (256GB) (C:) Micron Crucial BX500...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 stürzt ab[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stürzt ab[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes]: Hallo Leute, Ich habe seitdem ich das neueste Update in Forza am 19.02.20 installiert habe Probleme das Spiel zu starten. Es kommt jedes mal zu dem Bildschirm in dem die Rechte an den Logos...
  8. Forza horizon 4 crashing after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashing after update: I am on an Xbox 1 trying to launch forza horizon 4 after a recent update and the game keeps crashing at the playground logo loading in screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no...
  9. Forza horizon wywal mi na xbox[Translation- Forza Horizon crashed me on xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon wywal mi na xbox[Translation- Forza Horizon crashed me on xbox]: Zainstalowałem najnowszą aktualizację i gra mi wywala, resetowałem parę razy konsolę, ale nic innego się nie dzieje, po prostu wywala, proszę o pomoc! [Translation-I installed the latest update...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: I can't take it anymore, I want to play fh4 but I can't because it always crashes, sometimes right after it starts, sometimes after 5 min, sometimes after 15 min, it doesn't matter, I want to...