Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A wee update on this , I deleted my save data file and it allowed me to load up the game again on my own profile but obviously with no save progression... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivandrago15, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ivandrago15
    ivandrago15 Guest

A wee update on this , I deleted my save data file and it allowed me to load up the game again on my own profile but obviously with no save progression so I'm guessing it's a corrupt save file , I read on another forum u can go back into the save data
    and revisit sn earlier save date , any idea how to do this guys ??

:)

ivandrago15, Jul 10, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Favorite car in Horizon 4

mclaren senna it's my favorite, because it's a fast car besides using it in forza horizon 4 is amazing
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again. After thath reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ivan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning saved data for Forza Horizon 4, and if there is a way to revert to a previous save file.

Unfortunately, when it comes to cloud saved data, data that is stored whenever accessing any game overwrites all previously existing game save data. You can find more information about cloud saved data through our
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ.

Let us know if this helped, and we wish you the best!
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ivandrago15,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to handle your problem with Forza Horizon 4 crashing all the time. I can understand how this could be frustrating but it's against the

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    to make duplicate posts about issues that you are already being helped with.

Since we are already attending to your issue on
    this thread
    , I will be locking this one to avoid confusion.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ivandrago15 Win User

Cheers m8 but I've tried that & absolutely everything else
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: PC, Win 10 Pro. Jogo inicia, passa os créditos, logo que entra no Menu, aparece a mensagem: "Erro Fatal". Às vezes ainda passa pela otimização do PC, mas morre na tela do controle. Sequer...
  3. Forza horizon 4 crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 crash: Hi! been searching around for crash fixes.. Tried everything but as soon as i launch the game it crash after 2 seconds.. Is there a real solution for this? Got a ryzen 3700x, geforce rtx2070 and...
  4. PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...: Hey ! i have issue , when i play like hour or even 30 mins i got black screen and need to restart my PC all of my drivers are up to date i got this message after i check it in events monitor on...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes every time on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes every time on PC: So i played Forza Horizon 4 for 2 months and I don't had a single problem. But last week I had a problem with my PC so I started a reset on my PC. After 2 days of reinstalling games ,drivers I...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen: Hello, I bought a game forza horizon 3 and I have a problem with this game, when the game loads it turns off without any message. I recorded a video on youtube https://youtu.be/cSCb97F58nc...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently.My game is perfect and it runs without problems except crashing.I'll play the game normally, and it will crash after I've played the game for 10 to 30...
  9. Forza horizon 4 crashes after 30 minutes to 1 hour gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashes after 30 minutes to 1 hour gameplay: this has been going on after getting ultimate edition off ebay instead having standard on gamepass, i tried resetting, reinstalling, using scripts to kill explorer.exe, changed pagefile etc....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crash: Hello I have a data synchronization problem with my cloud account. my problem does not come from my game or my games Microsoft because sea oh thieves works very well even after a long period of...