Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A wee update on this , I deleted my save data file and it allowed me to load up the game again on my own profile but obviously with no save progression... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivandrago15, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ivandrago15
    ivandrago15 Guest

A wee update on this , I deleted my save data file and it allowed me to load up the game again on my own profile but obviously with no save progression so I'm guessing it's a corrupt save file , I read on another forum u can go back into the save data
    and revisit sn earlier save date , any idea how to do this guys ??

:)

ivandrago15, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again. After thath reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ivan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning saved data for Forza Horizon 4, and if there is a way to revert to a previous save file.

Unfortunately, when it comes to cloud saved data, data that is stored whenever accessing any game overwrites all previously existing game save data. You can find more information about cloud saved data through our
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ.

Let us know if this helped, and we wish you the best!
  4. ivandrago15 Win User

Cheers m8 but I've tried that & absolutely everything else
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: Looking more into this issue it doesn't seem that uncommon at all , SURELY theres a way round this ? I've tried deleting local saves , hard reset , uninstall, I think the problem is either my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Guys please help , I've been playing FH4 since launching and had no issues at all but yesterday I tried loading it and it gets to the Senna screen I press A & within a few seconds I'm back to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing after update: My Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S carshes every time after update. I've tried resetting my console and re-installing the app and the problem still exist. Anyone have same issues with me? ;( P.S....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC): Hey, so I just got Forza Horizon 4 for PC through Game Pass for PC. I previously encountered the issue with the game needing to be on the main drive, but that issue was solved. Now the game keeps...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crasht nur... [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes only..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crasht nur... [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes only..]: Hallo liebe Community, ich habe mein Betriebssystem von Windows 8 auf Windows 10 geupdated, damit ich endlich mal Forza spielen kann. Hat soweit auch alles gut geklappt bis auf gestern. Ich...
  7. How can i fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on my PC?: Live chat support was no help to me but after i get in the game to the part where you actually start to play it crashes no error messages or nothing the screen just turns grey and then the game...
  8. Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account: Hi, I am having a problem playing my copy of Forza horizon 4. I have own the game for about a week now and have had issues with it since the beginning. I was playing online no problem 2 days...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashes to desktop on sign-in on splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes to desktop on sign-in on splash screen: For about a week, using Game Pass Ultimate on PC, I was enjoying Forza Horizon 4 without any issues. Just last week, when I opened the game, it went to the splash screen, asked me to press Enter...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashes during start-up

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes during start-up: My Forza Horizon 4 stopped working. Earlier today it launched just fine. After the first "press enter" prompt it starts loading for 2 seconds and then just shuts off. Here is the event log:...