Forza Horizon 4 crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys please help , I've been playing FH4 since launching and had no issues at all but yesterday I tried loading it and it gets to the Senna screen I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivandrago15, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ivandrago15
    ivandrago15 Guest

Forza Horizon 4 crashing

Guys please help , I've been playing FH4 since launching and had no issues at all but yesterday I tried loading it and it gets to the Senna screen I press A & within a few seconds I'm back to dashboard, I've tried absolutely everything that other users
    have suggested but nothing works , I switch to my daughters profile and it loads no problem, any ideas ???

:)

ivandrago15, Jul 9, 2019
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  4. Ripins Win User

Games for the summer

Halo, Forza Horizon 4, Fortnite, Minecraft and of course Crash Team Racing.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Crash Forza Horizon 4 PC

6. darkenvoy7777 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

Hello Envoy,

If this is the only game that seems to be crashing when in use next to OBS, it might be best solved by the developer of Forza Horizon 4.

In this case, is this the only game that is experiencing a crash with the OBS system or are there others that do so as well?

Clarify this and let us know with a reply.

Best wishes!
    In my case only Forza Horizon 4 that is expending a crush with the OBS system
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 crashing

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crash: Hello I have a data synchronization problem with my cloud account. my problem does not come from my game or my games Microsoft because sea oh thieves works very well even after a long period of...
  3. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: as the title says when I start forza horizon 4, when the words show up to show copyrights and what not, the game crashes, no error codes or anything, it just disappears like nothing happened. have...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen: A wee update on this , I deleted my save data file and it allowed me to load up the game again on my own profile but obviously with no save progression so I'm guessing it's a corrupt save file , I...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: Looking more into this issue it doesn't seem that uncommon at all , SURELY theres a way round this ? I've tried deleting local saves , hard reset , uninstall, I think the problem is either my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing after update: My Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S carshes every time after update. I've tried resetting my console and re-installing the app and the problem still exist. Anyone have same issues with me? ;( P.S....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC): Hey, so I just got Forza Horizon 4 for PC through Game Pass for PC. I previously encountered the issue with the game needing to be on the main drive, but that issue was solved. Now the game keeps...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crasht nur... [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes only..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crasht nur... [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes only..]: Hallo liebe Community, ich habe mein Betriebssystem von Windows 8 auf Windows 10 geupdated, damit ich endlich mal Forza spielen kann. Hat soweit auch alles gut geklappt bis auf gestern. Ich...
  9. How can i fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on my PC?: Live chat support was no help to me but after i get in the game to the part where you actually start to play it crashes no error messages or nothing the screen just turns grey and then the game...
  10. Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account: Hi, I am having a problem playing my copy of Forza horizon 4. I have own the game for about a week now and have had issues with it since the beginning. I was playing online no problem 2 days...