Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a Chinese high school student, two weeks ago I wanted to try the demo version before buying Forza, but every time I open forza I always get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pumpkin1231, May 11, 2022.

1. Pumpkin1231
    Pumpkin1231 Guest

Hello, I'm a Chinese high school student, two weeks ago I wanted to try the demo version before buying Forza, but every time I open forza I always get Fh001 Error code....

I tried turning off the integrated graphics card, I tried reinstalling the system, restarting the computer, installing Microsoft Visual C++ etc. but all to no avail, I spent two weeks trying to find a way to fix it...

please help me
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem [​IMG]

:)

Pumpkin1231, May 11, 2022
  2. Pumpkin1231 Win User

OK! thank you for your help

Now l just have to wait until they reply me
  3. Pumpkin1231 Win User

OK, after l delete the one l download before lm able to download the one you give it to me.

And l submit a tickit to forza support
    [​IMG]
  4. Pumpkin1231 Win User

Hi Ricardo, l got a new problem when lm installing Visual C++
    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Pumpkin1231! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

According to Forza support this means the following:

Failed to load or initialize the Target Hardware Profiler dll.

This could be because of a missing Visual C++ redistributable. This should be installed by the store:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746572

Other initialization errors might cause the THP dll to fail to initialize. If you are still receiving this error after you download the redistributable, please submit a ticket below and attach your DXDIAG so one of our Customer Advocates can investigate.

Source:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Excellent, they will help with the situation if installing C++ hasn't worked
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Demo

2. Forza Horizon 4 Demo FH001 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo FH001 error code: i just installed Forza Horizon 4 Demo and when i launch it it say's [img] 923d7bc6-572d-4c2d-b395-1020d614e114
  3. Concern with Wingman Formula Force GT on Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concern with Wingman Formula Force GT on Forza Horizon 4 Demo: Hello all, trying to use that wheel with FH4 demo. 3 axis (stearing, accelerator pedal, brake pedal) +4 keys are working in the configuration dialogue. 4 keys too less. How we can use that keys...
  4. Code FH001 - Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX on Windows
    Code FH001 - Forza Horizon 4 Demo: Recently I tried downloading FH 4 Demo before buying the full version, but after waiting ages for it to download, I am faced with the message 'dependent libraries or components are missing from...
  5. How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?: i saw many youtubers uploading a video of demo gameplay of FH5 is it possible that i can also get to try it? c99d2e8b-d5df-4548-a10a-71543e5028aa
  6. How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?: I don't want to buy the full game because it is very expensive for me. So my question is for the demo. How much the content in the demo version and how long can I play with it? If I play with it...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fehlercode FH001 [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 demo error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fehlercode FH001 [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 demo error...: Hallo, erhalte nach dem Runterladen der App die Fehlermeldung: Abhängige Bibliotheken oder Komponenten fehlen auf deinem System (Code: FH001) Nutze nen iMac (2019) mit Parallels Desktop 15....
  8. I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it: I first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft Store on July 23,2019. Then I wanted to play it. After I click in it, it says I downloaded THE GAME ,It says ,''We are unable to launch...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 demo on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 demo on pc: The game says I am missing some libraries and compounds and says Code:FH001 can you reply what apps I need to insttall 0afd2aba-a53a-4c71-9305-55eaf5aeb492
  10. forza horizon 3 demo

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 demo: I enter the game and then that's what appears to me: were sorry but is looks like youre cyrrently unable to lauch the game to the following click on the more information link below .........