Forza Horizon 4 Disappeared From My Account

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Disappeared From My Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently traveled home and tried to update Forza Horizon 4 on my computer. After it updated, I tried to launch it and got this error message:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dallinator, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Dallinator
    Dallinator Guest

Hi,

I recently traveled home and tried to update Forza Horizon 4 on my computer. After it updated, I tried to launch it and got this error message:

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Upon further inspection the game is not even in my library anymore and it wants me to pay again to get a new copy. I still have the receipt showing I already bought it, but it won't let me play.

Please help

:)

Dallinator, Nov 29, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

U can reach support team following these simple steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0:2:4):

Sign in to Xbox.com

Step 1: Scroll down and select Support at the bottom left under Xbox.
    Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click Contact Us.
    Step 3: Select Account & Billing, then "View Other Options"
    Step 4: Select your problem
    Select - "Show contact options"
    Select - Request Support Call
    I hope this helps you
  3. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. ahmet selim kırım Win User

Xbox Hesap Oyunları Devretme [Translate] Xbox Account Games Failover

This email address is included in a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.
    Also your new email address can not be an alias from a different account.

I want to delete this email but I bought forza horizon 4 on April. If I delete this email I can play forza horizon 4.
  6. Dupey Win User

lags please let me refound

How do get a refund for Forza Horizon 4 on PC?

• Sign into your Microsoft account on Xbox.com.
    • Click on your gamertag in the top right.
    • Click on My Account in the drop down menu.
    • On the top bar look for Payment & Billing.
    • The hit Order History from the drop down.
    • Finally, find Forza Horizon 4 and hit Request a Refund.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Disappeared From My Account - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Disappeared

2. forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared: hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or wanna use a dlc car, the game say that i have...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 disappeared from my library, and it shows the order as "cancelled" in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 disappeared from my library, and it shows the order as "cancelled" in my...: I tried to start up Forza Horizon 4 today, and the game closed instantly. I checked my library and Forza was missing. When I went to order history, it was "cancelled." It was the full version of...
  4. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Mes Autos disparus !! All my cars are disappeared !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Mes Autos disparus !! All my cars are disappeared !!!: Hello everybody I am searching answer from my situation on OneS I played Forza Horizon3 with many cars I created and I don't know why my xbox ask me if I want to take back all my car in...
  6. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  7. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  8. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  9. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  10. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...