forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared

Discus and support forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TAO963, Oct 25, 2019.

1. TAO963
    TAO963 Guest

hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or wanna use a dlc car, the game say that i have to purchase it before i can play it. in the store it shows
    me that the dlc s are installed but in-game not. i tried to deinstall and install it again with the lego map but it wasnt possible. the store shows me that i have to buy it again.... i put 100 bugs in this game to play everything and it doesnt work, this pisses
    me off.

hope to get some help from the support team.

thanks.

:)

TAO963, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  3. El Mago tv Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

My favorites dlc black ops 4 and forza horizon 4.
  4. luissolid Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

The new Forza Horizon 4 DLC is amazing! I really recommend this DLC!

Regards!
  5. Mike Madly Win User

Favorite Game and why?

Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC got me currently~
  6. NasifK Win User

Try hard restarting xbox and reinstalling the game after a while to see if maybe it was just a server problem.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared - Similar Threads - forza horizon dlc

2. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements: Hi guys, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate which includes Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I have been playing though and don't have the contents unlocked, nor even the Deluxe edition ones. Could you...
  4. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  5. How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?: I loved it, the cars, the LEGO house everything is great. 8bed713e-c973-4b41-bf82-e7acc3e4f352
  6. dlc lego en forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc lego en forza horizon 4: me gustaría saber si el dlc de lego es gratuito, ya que no he encontrado información en linea y no quiero reinstalar el juego sin saber si lo puedo usar de forma gratuita...
  7. Forza Horizon 1 DLC not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 1 DLC not appearing: Hello, Recently, i have been interested in playing the original forza horizon 1, set in 2012. During the period i had all the dlc-even the rally expansion and 1000 club. However, when i...
  8. Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC: The DLC I purchased for Forza Horizon 3 in the microsoft store won't install. It shows up in my library. But When I go to install it says it can't find any linked device (despite me being signed...
  9. Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc: So I pre-ordered the forza horizon 4 ultimate edition, which should contain the fortune island expansion. First off when I wanted to play the expansion I couldn't, xbox told Me to buy it, went to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation stops: I have been trying to download the fortune island dlc but its stops every time at 4.5gb out of 7gb. I have cancelled the download and restarted it,i have deleted save game data and restarted it,...