forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared

Discus and support forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TAO963, Oct 25, 2019.

1. TAO963
    TAO963 Guest

hi, i bought horizon 4 and later all dlc´s, cars and vip pass. i really enjoyed playing all of this stuff . now when i try to go to fortune island or wanna use a dlc car, the game say that i have to purchase it before i can play it. in the store it shows
    me that the dlc s are installed but in-game not. i tried to deinstall and install it again with the lego map but it wasnt possible. the store shows me that i have to buy it again.... i put 100 bugs in this game to play everything and it doesnt work, this pisses
    me off.

hope to get some help from the support team.

thanks.

:)

TAO963, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  3. El Mago tv Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

My favorites dlc black ops 4 and forza horizon 4.
  4. luissolid Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

The new Forza Horizon 4 DLC is amazing! I really recommend this DLC!

Regards!
  5. Mike Madly Win User

Favorite Game and why?

Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC got me currently~
  6. UrNightmare0111 Win User

So i have the same problem, i bought a game like 5 days ago got a high influence level and already So much unlocked but ive got problems with all DLC's i got Ultimate Edition with vip and everything, it was working at the begining but now it says i have
    to buy them through the Microsoft store. I need help as fast as its possible.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 dlc disappeared - Similar Threads - forza horizon dlc

2. Forza Horizon 3 DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC not showing as purchased: I own the Horizon 3 car pass and have it installed. However, the Logitech G, Rockstar, and Playtest car packs are not showing as purchased even though they are part of the car pass. The other...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues: My two sons received an Xbox One S for Christmas complete with FH4. As avid Bond fans, i purchaed the Bond car lack and also the Mitsubishi Car lark and the Fortune Island. Now, for sme reason,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work: I purchased and downloaded Fortune Island and Lego Speed Champions. I played it on the day it was purchased. Now I cannot access the content at all. I go to the Fortune Island location on the map,...
  6. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...
  7. DLC transfer from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from forza horizon 4: I had bought forza horizon 4 car pass on my profile and on this xbox the three of us share dlc... If i was to transfer my xbox account to another xbox will they lose the dlc for the car pass... if...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 : DLC Fortune Island corrompu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 : DLC Fortune Island corrompu: Bonjour, Pendant tout un temps, je ne suis pas allé sur Fortune Island par manque de temps. J'y avais accompli toutes les quêtes et quasiment tous les défis. Dernièrement, j'ai remarqué qu'il ne...
  9. DLC Forza Horizon 3 não funciona.

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC Forza Horizon 3 não funciona.: Fiz a aquisição do pacote Forza Horizon 3 Edição Ultimate pela Microsoft Store, mas dois dos conteúdos extras disponíveis no pacote não funciona. Dentro do jogo não aparece o conteúdo adicional e...
  10. (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC: Hey Guys, we recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Windows Store, it worked fine on Windows 10. So we got my brother the Lego Speed Champions DLC and Forza doesn't detect the installed DLC....