Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. ***Moved from:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Muffinz022, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Muffinz022
    Muffinz022 Guest

https://imgur.com/r7oaKig

This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Muffinz022, Jul 12, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Muffinz022,

sorry to hear. Month ago a friend of mine got the same errorcode. We saw, he does not get the latest Update. After trying to Update by the Windows Store, his PC say there is no Update. We deleted the game and made a reinstall. After this everything goes
    fine. He was able to play and party with us.

So at the momen I would say - if the rest of your Windows System is up to date and the game mode works fine - you have to delete and reinstall the Horizon. But please before, test your Computer with another XBOX Game.

Hope this helps
  3. xxDREDDxx78 Win User

xbox fix the **** servers lol please

forza horizon servers on Xbox 360 does not work
  4. xxDREDDxx78 Win User

Forza horizon server

hi the forza horizon servers on Xbox 360 does not work
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Потеря пакетов 100% [Translation - Packet Loss 100%]

Hi meowme0wmeow!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Insofar as what is going on, if you are able to connect to Xbox Live successfully (and any troubleshooting that you may have done in regards to that has been exhausted) and are still getting a message that you are unable to
    connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers, then you would need to look into what may be happening with those particular servers from the developer. It is possibly something that you would have much better luck finding a solution to on the

Forza Horizon 4 Forums

I hope this helps you out!
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Verbindung bricht ständig im Spiel ab [Forza Horizon 4 connection is constantly breaking in the game]

Hi Plowwww,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Forums!

We understand this can be frustrating since Forza Horizon 4 keeps having connection issues. Does this happen with other games as well or is it just Forza that is having connection problems?

Does your laptop meet the minimum requirements to play these games? Check out our Support articles regarding the
    game Forza
    Motorsport & Forza Horizon
    . If
    Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps >
    Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On. If you still
    can't get it to work check out the
    Forza Horizon
    4 Forums
    for more information about issues people have had with the game.

Let us know with a reply what your results are
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon does

2. FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...: Merhaba, Uzun süre sorunsuz oynadığım Forza Horizon 4 yaklaşık bir haftadır açılmıyor. Oyunu açmaya çalıştığımda açılış sayfası bir iki saniyeliğine gözüküp kayboluyor ve hiçbir tepki ya da hata...
  3. The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start: Hello, when I launch Forza Horizon 4 and press enter, the game crashes right away, tried to reinstall the game did not help, tried to reset the game data and did not help either....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel: Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I do not speak English and I need help, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game and I'm having difficulty setting up my Logitech G29 steering wheel,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 does not start: Hi, i have an issue with the game every time I try to open it, the logo of the game appears and after 5 seconds the window closes without any reason c966fe2f-41af-4dc0-95c6-af42b34604a4
  6. Forza Horizon 4 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 does not start: Dear Crowd, since 1 Week I cannot start Forza Horizon 4 on my xbox app on PC! It only starts with the first loading screen and crashes after some seconds. I have trieds all of this: newest...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Grafik ayarlarını kaydetmiyor [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Grafik ayarlarını kaydetmiyor [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not save...: Forza Horizon 4 oyununda video ayarlarını değiştirip oyundan çıktığımda grafik tercihlerim geri eski haline geliyor. Ayarlarımı kaydetmiyor ama diğer ayarlarım olan ses zorluk gibi ayarları...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.): Дело в том,что позавчера скачал Forza Horizon 4 что-бы поиграть,c начала игра вылетала каждые 10-15 минут , пробовал все способы из интернета ничего не получилось. Вчера пробовал запустить Forza...
  9. Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...: Bonjour, Le jeu forza horizon 4 lors de son lancement reste figé sur la fenêtre de chargement quelque instant avant de se fermé. [Translate by Mod] Hello The game Forza horizon 4 during its...
  10. Forza horizon 3 non si installa completamente [Translation-Force Horizon 3 does not fully...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 non si installa completamente [Translation-Force Horizon 3 does not fully...: Ho acquistato forza horizon 3 (la versione fisica) usato, da un negozio di videogiochi. Arrivato a casa ho messo a installare il gioco e arrivato a circa 15 gb potevo gi iniziare a giocarlo, ed è...