forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile

Discus and support forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 3 days ago I'm trying to play forza 4 and I can't shows that my profile is invalid help me print text translation 117 / 5000 Resultados de tradução... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JAPOlira23232, Nov 21, 2020.

1. forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile

3 days ago I'm trying to play forza 4 and I can't
    shows that my profile is invalid
    help me

print text translation

117 / 5000

Resultados de tradução

the profile forza horizon that you are trying to upload is no longer availablefor more information, visit support

forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile [​IMG]

:)

JAPOlira23232, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Goldgamebr Win User

Forza horizon 3 bug

After buying the game "Forza Horizon 3" in xbox live and trying to start it, the following message appears: "Invalid profile. Delete it from the xbox menu and create a new one ". Is there any solution ??
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Keep getting invalid profile

4. JamieAmicone Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE

Jamie,

Have you tried to do a power cycle on your Xbox. Just hold the Xbox button on the face of your Xbox for between 10 to 15 seconds. Wait for it to power down and then restart your Xbox. You will get a green load screen when you restart. Then restart the game
    to see if that helped.
    I'm on Xbox for windows 10 play anywhere I don't have a Xbox I reset the app on my pc but all that did waswasake me start from scratch

.......which I'm not too happy about :(
  5. BLaughlin Win User

Invalid Profile - Forza Horizon 4

Hey XBF Esteban R

I am running in to the same issue here. I was just starting to play a session my xbox froze kicked me out of the game then said invalid profile delete from dashboard. Never had this issue before. I've did several hard resets, deleted the game, deleted my
    save from the system, deleted and redownloaded my live account and still it wont work. I even total system shut down and left it off over night to give it more time and still i can not get into my game.
  6. Cold Fusion Win User

Invalid profile on forza horizon 4.

Hey dempup,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I've been waiting for a response from Forza Support. I didn't try what you said but I'm afraid I won't have another option. I contacted Microsoft support and, with the guidance of
    one of the helpers there, and following the tread: "I am getting a message telling me that my profile is invalid, what do I do?", I restarted my game. The helper told me to write a ticket to Forza Support to get my progress back, but they haven't responded
    for a day now. I reset the game, synced it with the cloud, where my progress was saved, and still get the same message.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile

1. forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile - Similar Threads - forza horizon does

2. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]: Witam, 2 dni temu zakupiłem forze na storze ms, lecz ów gra nie reaguje. Po naciśnięciu ikony Forzy pokazuje się logo i po około 40 sec znika. Próbowałem różnych metod których znalazłem w...
  4. Forza Horizon does not access online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not access online session: Good morning friends! I'm not able to connect the online sessions in Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One S console. All the settings within my reach have already been made both on the network and on...
  5. Forza horizon 4 не запускается.[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not start.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 не запускается.[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not start.]: Здраствуйте господа. Возникли у меня проблемы около 4-х дней назад. Играл, все было хорошо. ешил перезапустить игру, и тут понеслось. Окно запуска висит около 30 секунд и потом закрывается....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 no carga al sincronizar los datos en PC[Forza Horizon 4 does not load when...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 no carga al sincronizar los datos en PC[Forza Horizon 4 does not load when...: Compre el xbox game pass para poder jugar FH4 en PC pero cuando lo inicio se queda pegado en ''sincronizando datos'' y nunca avanza del 0%, no se que puedo hacer, re instale el juego de nuevo...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]: O jogo simplesmente abre a janela principal, e alguns segundos depois ele fecha sozinho, sem nem ao menos abrir ou carregar o jogo em si. Já reinstalei o jogo várias vezes, já reparei ele, não...
  8. Online di Forza Horizon 4 non funziona[Forza Horizon 4 online does not work]

in XBoX on Windows
    Online di Forza Horizon 4 non funziona[Forza Horizon 4 online does not work]: Buongiorno, sto riscontrando un problema con l'online di forza Horizon 4 i primi giorni ha funzionato, ad un certo punto ha iniziato a non farmi più accedere al gioco online nè connettermi a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 does not synchronize my game data

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not synchronize my game data: I reset my computer and had to reinstall Forza Horizon 4. If I start it now I need to sync the data from the cloud. This doesn't work, at 4% I get a message that loading failed and an unknown...
  10. Forza horizon 4 tryb online nie działa[Translation-Forza horizon 4 online mode does not work]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 tryb online nie działa[Translation-Forza horizon 4 online mode does not work]: Gdy włączę grę online połączy mnie z sesją po czym odłączy. Dzieje się tak co chwilę. [Translation-When I turn on the game online, it will connect me to the session and then disconnect. This...