Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 errant ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirty Piles, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Dirty Piles
    Dirty Piles Guest

Hi,

My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021.

Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my inventory minus progress etc.

Upon doing all of this I received a generic looking message informing me I was banned until 2051 for a possible variety of reasons. All of which I have NOT done and strongly deny. The in-game message centre says I have 99999999 credits uncounted for. However, every single credit I have has been gained 100% genuinely and legitimately.

I asked why I had been banned via another support request and got letter-for-letter the same ban message as before.

I have requested an appeal/ban overturn/contact numbers/emails but it appears I’m just being ignored.

I am completely innocent and need support in getting the ban overturned. Can anyone help please?

:)

Dirty Piles, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

There's nothing anyone here can do. Enforcement matters aren't dealt with on the forums & game specific bans aren't dealt with by xbox live enforcement.

You would have to go to the Forza forums HERE
  3. Dirty Piles Win User

They are not responding to me - as I said in the initial post.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

In this case, since you have an in-game ban, it would best to get in touch with the developer of the game for further assistance.
  5. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the game what should I do

If it's a game specific ban then you would need to post on the Forza Horizon 4 forums HERE
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon errant

2. Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲: 好,本人早前通過Steam購買Forza Horizon 4終極版,安裝遊戲後打開主版面進入遊戲,但是在登陸XBOX帳戶的時候似乎出現問題,一直維持在這登入視窗,卻未能連接我的帳戶登入遊戲。 [img] 另外當我決定不等待了離開視窗,卻是說我要有登入設定檔才能 繼續。 [img]...
  3. Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations: I am above the age of 18 yet for SOME REASON, Microsoft thinks I am a minor and auto added me into a Family group, and I cannot even REMOVE MYSELF. I have added in other people to the family and...
  4. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched account Forza Horizon 5: Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game closes. I never had this problem since I bought...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Dogcrap downloading on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Dogcrap downloading on xbox app: 24+ [mod removed] hours downloading forza horizon 4 with 600 kbs and right when it finishes, there is a [mod removed] error, what the [mod removed] microsoft! deeda778-f872-4a68-988f-26f89dca9541
  6. Forza Horizon 5 treasure map issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 treasure map issue: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with the map purchase? I bought it and it shows as owner but won't activate. Any help appreciated Thanks 9c4f492e-62d2-4c3c-93a7-4a177e8858a8
  7. Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X: Hi, After 5 months of trying to buy an XBox Series X to replace my old XBox One, I finally succeeded. I was really excited to start playing Fortnite and some other games on my 4k television....
  8. Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 pc: Ciao sto riscontrando problemi con forza horizon 4 pc sono possessore di game pass ultimate ho scaricato il gioco faccio gioca mi si apre la schermata di caricamento ma appena clicco invio mi fa...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) crashes seconds after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) crashes seconds after launch: So I have been trying to figure this out for months at this point, and was hoping someone might have a possible solution. What happens is when I go to launch the game, I will get the little Forza...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 crashing on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing on loading screen: Hello there, so as the title already tells my Forza Horizon 5 crashes after starting and then while loading it just basically alt+f4s. The issue has been on going since the release. I bought the...