Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by medosonic, Jul 1, 2020.

1. medosonic
    medosonic Guest

I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way

:)

medosonic, Jul 1, 2020
  2. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Forza horizon 4

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

In this case we recommend to uninstall and reinstall the game. Your save file is saved to the cloud so no reason to copy it. Try the reinstall and let us know.

Also, try going to the Forza forums as mentioned by the ambassador as there have been many issues with the game and they been addressed on the Forza forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Since it says invalid profile you may need to remove your profile from windows and redownload it but since that erases everything your only support would be to contact their support here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon ERROR

2. trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error: Hi team, Im trying to play forza horizon 4 on my pc and keep getting an invalid profile error. It says my profile is no longer avaliable and its error code e47....
  3. Forza Horizon Error E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Error E:47-0: I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) and I'm getting this message: "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more information visit support,...
  4. Forza horizons 4 account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizons 4 account error: I forgot the password for my email address that was linked to my xbox account and recently reset it and made a new password successfully but now when i get on forza horizon 4 with my...
  5. 포르자 호라이즌4 실행 오류[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 launch error]

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 실행 오류[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 launch error]: 포르자 호라이즌4를 실행하면 로딩창이 생기 몇분 있다가 꺼짐.그리 게임 실행도 안됨.방화벽 설 ,인터넷 설 ,재설치,컴퓨터 포멧 등 여러가지 방법을 써도 안됨.그래서 환불을 진행하 마이크로소프트에 문의했음.하지만 게임 플 이 이 이 있어서 안됨.그래서 포르자 홈페이지에 문의를 넣었음.그런데 내가 받은 답변은 마이크로소프트에 문의하라는 답변을...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0: When I try to launch my Forza Horizon 4 game it says the profile you are trying to load is no longer available. I tried to contact forssa support but they still haven't responded after 3 weeks....
  7. Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...: O jogo abre a pagina inicial e ao tentar iniciar, ele começa a fazer sincronização dos dados em nuvem e simplesmente fecha. no log do windows apresenta o seguinte erro: [Translation - The game...
  8. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Error: Hello, I have been having an issue that started today regarding logging into Forza Horizon 4. (I am on PC) Every time i enter the game i get an error E:47-0. It says my Forza profile is invalid...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 Not Working (Error code: 0x82d40004)

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 2 Not Working (Error code: 0x82d40004): Forza is not working. Ive tried cleaning the disc and wiping the disc i insert it and it doesn't work. Can you guys help me. submitted by /u/XboxInsider2020 [link] [comments]