Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash3012, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Dash3012
    Dash3012 Guest

I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car purchases, level upgrades or progress of the festival
    list anymore.

for example I simply lost the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera from last week although I already had the car in my garage.

If something is saving, the message "Error saving the file(0)" appears.

If someone had the same problem and could fix it, I would be glad to receive an answer!

(And yes, i am able to Play online)

Greetings

Marc

:)

Dash3012, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. DerVaddi Win User

no save file on forza horizon 4

Hi, you can have a look if your savegame is under games & apps -> forza horizon 4 press the menu button and then look under manage game. This should normally be your savegame. If you start the game and
    there is no savegame, the savegame will be loaded from the cloud.

If your savegame is there, but you start the game at zero, you might want to ask in the forza forum:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum18_Forza-Horizon-4.aspx
  4. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  5. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox File Explorer

First of all is Forza Horizon 4s content saved on my Xbox account or my computer?

And also where can I find Xbox games on File Explorer?

Forza Horizon 4 Game Progress, your livery and designs are saved in the Xbox Cloud with your account. So if you intend to re-install your Windows, make sure you use the same Microsoft Account email to sign into Windows that you used to purchase and play
    right now.

As for finding the actual Game files for the game: The most files are stored under %Programfiles%\Windows Apps

However, licensing and other parts are also saved along with your user Profile.

If you're asking this, because you simply intend to copy back those files hoping to just double click and start the game like a Steam Backup, I have to disappoint you.

The easiest way to get Forza Horizon 4 after you reinstalled Windows is to redownload it from the store.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Error

2. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for...
  3. i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB: I need help fixing this problem I just bought the game (Forza horizon 4) and when I start to download it stops after seconds and this massage appears (Reporting this problem will help us...
  4. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC Fatal Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Fatal Error: My Forza Horizon 4 game has stopped working. I was playing about a month ago and then i installed a patch which made the game crash before it got to the tile screen. i tried fixes like resetting,...
  6. Error 0x87DD0006 on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0006 on forza horizon 4: Im trying to enter in forza horizon for and the error 0x87DD0006 appear, I need help b6f2163d-5dd3-41a1-979e-1bae6aa21c87
  7. Download-fejl af Forza Horizon 4[Translation-Download error by Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Download-fejl af Forza Horizon 4[Translation-Download error by Forza Horizon 4]: Hej. Jeg har flere gange prøvet at downloade Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, som jeg ejer på min Xbox One og gerne vil spille på min PC, men når jeg prøver at downloade spillet til min Verbatim...
  8. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4: It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error): Forza Horizon 4'e girdiğimde ilk açılış ekranında Enter basmamı istiyor. Bastıktan sonra "Yükleme Başarısız, Bilinmeyen bir hata oluştu, lütfen daha sonra tekrar deneyiniz" uyarısı alıyorum....
  10. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...