Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash3012, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Dash3012
    Dash3012 Guest

I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car purchases, level upgrades or progress of the festival
    list anymore.

for example I simply lost the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera from last week although I already had the car in my garage.

If something is saving, the message "Error saving the file(0)" appears.

If someone had the same problem and could fix it, I would be glad to receive an answer!

(And yes, i am able to Play online)

Greetings

Marc

:)

Dash3012, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

no save file on forza horizon 4

Hi, you can have a look if your savegame is under games & apps -> forza horizon 4 press the menu button and then look under manage game. This should normally be your savegame. If you start the game and
    there is no savegame, the savegame will be loaded from the cloud.

If your savegame is there, but you start the game at zero, you might want to ask in the forza forum:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum18_Forza-Horizon-4.aspx
  5. TurboTim1995 Win User

Game Pass Question

Depends on the game, if hte game is cross-play the save files are transferred between PC and Xbox. Game that allow Cros-play for example are: Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 4 and Gears of War 5
  6. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Error

2. trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error: Hi team, Im trying to play forza horizon 4 on my pc and keep getting an invalid profile error. It says my profile is no longer avaliable and its error code e47....
  3. Forza Horizon Error E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Error E:47-0: I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) and I'm getting this message: "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more information visit support,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31
  5. Forza horizons 4 account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizons 4 account error: I forgot the password for my email address that was linked to my xbox account and recently reset it and made a new password successfully but now when i get on forza horizon 4 with my...
  6. 포르자 호라이즌4 실행 오류[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 launch error]

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 실행 오류[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 launch error]: 포르자 호라이즌4를 실행하면 로딩창이 생기 몇분 있다가 꺼짐.그리 게임 실행도 안됨.방화벽 설 ,인터넷 설 ,재설치,컴퓨터 포멧 등 여러가지 방법을 써도 안됨.그래서 환불을 진행하 마이크로소프트에 문의했음.하지만 게임 플 이 이 이 있어서 안됨.그래서 포르자 홈페이지에 문의를 넣었음.그런데 내가 받은 답변은 마이크로소프트에 문의하라는 답변을...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0: When I try to launch my Forza Horizon 4 game it says the profile you are trying to load is no longer available. I tried to contact forssa support but they still haven't responded after 3 weeks....
  8. Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...: O jogo abre a pagina inicial e ao tentar iniciar, ele começa a fazer sincronização dos dados em nuvem e simplesmente fecha. no log do windows apresenta o seguinte erro: [Translation - The game...
  9. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Error: Hello, I have been having an issue that started today regarding logging into Forza Horizon 4. (I am on PC) Every time i enter the game i get an error E:47-0. It says my Forza profile is invalid...