Forza horizon 4 error while trying to connect online ipsec:0x00000000

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 error while trying to connect online ipsec:0x00000000 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried all official guilines to resolve this issue but still i am not able to play this via online. It says:- Quality Of Connection : Success(0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ITSRBHERE, Apr 2, 2021.

1. ITSRBHERE
    ITSRBHERE Guest

I tried all official guilines to resolve this issue but still i am not able to play this via online.

It says:-

Quality Of Connection : Success(0 locations)

Region : Failed(0x0)

IPSEC : 0x00000000

Please help me play this online as i bought this game to play online only.

:)

ITSRBHERE, Apr 2, 2021
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

Unable to play Forza Online

Is this on PC or Xbox?

It appears to be an issue connecting to the Forza servers. I've found
    this thread
    at the Forza Motorsports forum that details some individuals having success with DNS fixes.
  3. StasssegBr Win User

forza Horizon 4 - IPSEC: 0x00000000 unable to play online

Hi.

I am running it on PC with win10.

I checked everything regarding teredo client and it is fine. In game I see that it is trying to connect online but after I am getting error - unable to connect IPSEC 0x00000000 error.

or sometime I see message - session disconnected.

I was able to play online only 1 day after purchase...but after unable to connect.

I can play Forza motorsport 7 online on PC without any issues.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error]

Hi TheHanS58,

Thank you for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the same issue with the error code IPSEC: 0X00000000 when attempting to play Forza Horizon 4.

In regard to this specific error code, its recommended that you
    submit a request for assistance from Forza Support directly
    per the FH4 Community Support Forums.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst144918findunread_IPSEC--0x00000000.aspx#post1030129

I hope that this further assists you in getting back on the track soon!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Foza unable to connect online.

Are you having any connection issues with other games as well, or is it specifically on Forza Horizon 4 only?

If you try a Horizon Solo session, and then try to switch online, does it give you the same error message?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

forza Horizon 4 - IPSEC: 0x00000000 unable to play online

Hello StasBr,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you able to play other games online? Which troubleshooting steps have you utilized for this issue? We recommend making sure the

Xbox Live Gold subscription
    on the account is active. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 error while trying to connect online ipsec:0x00000000 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon error

2. Forza Horizon 4 not installing (there has been error on our side)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing (there has been error on our side): I have bought a forza horizon 4 for PC few days back and i havent been able to even install it! Every time i try to install it it just says to try again later that there has benn error on our...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unknown error code

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 unknown error code: Getting the error code 0x87e10020 when launching Forza Horizon 4. Can't find what it is, the code doesnt show up in searching anywhere. I have uninstalled, the reinstalled and it worked for a day....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Online error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Online error: I can't get online in Forza HorizonI've already tried all the solutionsand still doesn't workteredo **** 26c77d51-79fb-46ec-ad9b-760e3fdb6061
  5. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 PC Win10 - FH501 error at start

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Win10 - FH501 error at start: Today I installed a FH4 on my PC and it shows FH501 error. Error means that my videocard does not supprt DirectX12. But system info shows that DX12 is on my PC. What to do ? My config is:...
  7. Error to connect Forza Horizon 4 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error to connect Forza Horizon 4 servers: Hello. I bought Xbox series X yesterday and first time playing Forza Horizon 4. I cannot connect to live. It says an error communicating with the forza horizon 4 servers. Is there any solution for...
  8. Xbox one Forza Horizon 3 Marketplace error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Forza Horizon 3 Marketplace error: Hello, I have a problem with Forza horizon 3 Every time i want to buy a car Like The koenigsegg regera a error pops out "This is exclusive content and cannot be purchased at this time" I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4; Multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4; Multiplayer error: Hi My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Error code E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 Error code E:47-0: When I try to log in my game it won't let me. Instead it says "invalid profile : The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available " then a link and the erroe code. It just...