Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im trying to find new tunes and cant access it. i tried to check my xbox parental control settings, but couldnt find my way to it. Also i had some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RasmusFelding, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved"

So im trying to find new tunes and cant access it. i tried to check my xbox parental control settings, but couldnt find my way to it. Also i had some gift cars, where i downloaded them and never recieved them. hope someone can help. I play on pc.

:)

RasmusFelding, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi RasmusFelding, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "everyone" the setting on this screenshot:

For gifted cars that were not received what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform a reset in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

[​IMG]
  3. FullHornet Win User

Chassis tuning etc?

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Mitsubishi car pack FH4

5. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  6. Trippul G Win User

Will there be an auction house?

I don't see why there would be. The whole point of the AH in Forza 3 and 4 was so that you could pick up cars with custom liveries or tunes...neither of which are possible in Horizon.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Find

2. in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...: in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw. 7f3ddb9a-8900-4351-a727-d14570265aa1
  3. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?: Split from this thread. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account? adef93f9-1e9c-4012-8d10-9b6a873ccf86
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download: I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it...
  5. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.: About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Problem finding and launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Problem finding and launching.: Hello, I have XBOX Game pass on Windows PC, I have two issues. First issue is I can't locate Forza Horizon 5 Folder at all...I am being frustrated because I had 290 GB on my SSD Drive C, then...
  7. Forza Horizon 4. Unable to find Live Session

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4. Unable to find Live Session: [img] I keep getting this error on Forza Horizon 4 and none of the suggested solutions work. NAT is open and network and multiplayer tests say ok. Anyone know a solution?...
  8. Can't find my Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Content: I had the Fortune Island DLC for Forza Horizon 4, it was in the game files but when I tried to go in game it said I need to install it, which would being me to the store where it said I already...
  9. Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.: Found 18 Barn finds, and there is supposed to be 20. Can I still access those other two barn finds or is it too late? I think they were part of a forzathon right? So, They aren't available...
  10. Forza horizon 3 barn finds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 barn finds: Anyone else have trouble with any barn finds on Forza 3? I've opened up like 5 already and had no problem. I went to the purple circle by the 12 apostles and drove right up to the barn, and...