Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre-ordered the forza horizon 4 ultimate edition, which should contain the fortune island expansion. First off when I wanted to play the expansion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SgSe SkL4ti0n, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc

So I pre-ordered the forza horizon 4 ultimate edition, which should contain the fortune island expansion. First off when I wanted to play the expansion I couldn't, xbox told Me to buy it, went to the shop and it said I already own it and it is installed.
    After I still couldn't play it, I tried to uninstall the expansion and reinstall it but I need to buy it now, same With second expansion. So can someone please give me a solution to this problem, I paid 100€ to pre-order the ultimate edition and can't play
    the content, that comes with it.

Can the Xbox support please help me with this, otherwise I want my money back, can't be that I pay 100€ for nothing.

:)

SgSe SkL4ti0n, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc

1. Forza Horizon 4, Fortune Island dlc - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Fortune

2. Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]: Доброе утро. Переставил игру с HDD на SSD в итоге игра попросила загрузить сохранение (при запуске приложения), либо с облака либо с диска. Я выбрал с диска И ВСЯ ИГ А ЗАНОВО НАЧАЛАСЬ! пробовал с...
  3. Problems with the controller in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with the controller in Forza Horizon 4: Sono un riproduttore di Forza Horizon 4 che ho acquistato di recente, dal momento che il mio controller Xbox 360 su cui ero solito giocare su PC era rotto, ho deciso di acquistare un generico, ma...
  4. Problème téléchargement FORZA Horizon 4 [Translation - Problem downloading FORZA Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème téléchargement FORZA Horizon 4 [Translation - Problem downloading FORZA Horizon 4]: Bonjour, Je fais parti du lot de ceux qui rencontrent un soucis d'installation de Forza 4. Avant de venir j'ai pris le temps de tester pas mal de choses qui n'ont rien donnés entre autre la...
  5. How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3: How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 f90085f0-4945-4f97-93a0-1869a167e4a3
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: За что мне заблокировали полное взаимодействие с Xbox Live в игре Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - In the game Forza Horizon 4, I was blocked by full interaction with Xbox Live]...
  7. Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. I have had exzact same issue as stated above been ongoing for over a few months. I Have found no solution over many forums. Only thing i found is i can create my own club...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working!: I just bought fortune island and installed it, but when I start up Forza and press "enter to start" it just keeps loading until it says that it is an error and that I have to try again later. Can...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC 1 Fortune Island installation stops: I have been trying to download the fortune island dlc but its stops every time at 4.5gb out of 7gb. I have cancelled the download and restarted it,i have deleted save game data and restarted it,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Expansion Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Expansion Problem: Hello Does anyone know if there is a problem with the loading of Fortune Island for the Forza Horizon 4. It was bought as part of the Ultimate Edition, by my son, when it was launched. He can see...