Forza Horizon 4 friends-list not showing up on PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 friends-list not showing up on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to invite friends to play with me through the in-game “invite friends” to convoy option, but nothing comes up. Even if I boot up the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nostalgia Bound, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 friends-list not showing up on PC

I am trying to invite friends to play with me through the in-game “invite friends” to convoy option, but nothing comes up. Even if I boot up the game from the Windows Xbox app.

:)

Nostalgia Bound, Jun 5, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

It seems that there are some issues with Forza Horizon 4 servers, their team is already investigating!

You are welcome to try again once the issues are resolved!

Please check: FH4 Known Issues – Forza Support
  3. Nostalgia Bound Win User

I can join the horizon servers just fine, it’s just that when I go to invite friends in the pause menu, I’m expecting to see my friends list pull up when I select “invite friends” when I press (manage convoy) button
  4. R4VER Win User

Crashing mid game

Here’s a list of fixes that have resolved this problem for other FH 4 players. You don’t have to try them all. Just work your way through the list until you find the one that does the trick for you.
    1. Check If your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Forza Horizon 4
    2. Install the latest game patch
    3. Update your drivers
    4. Clear your standby memory before playing
    5. Disable your microphone for Forza Horizon 4
    6. Reset Forza Horizon 4
    7. Add Forza Horizon 4 as an exception to your third-party antivirus application
    8. Update your Windows system to the latest version
    9. Perform a clean boot
    10. Reinstall Forza Horizon

5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

actually I´m playing the Untitled goose game, my friend pedro, Age of empires 2 (PC), and forza Horizon 4
  6. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 friends-list not showing up on PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon friends

2. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot join to a session. I port forwarded my IP address with those ports : TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037 UDP:...
  4. How can I invite my friend in Forza Horizon 4 PC on the steam version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I invite my friend in Forza Horizon 4 PC on the steam version?: I have try to join with my friend but i don’t know how 16b6fce4-40a1-420b-a5de-2a3968ca42d1
  5. My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4: Hello. My friend can't join my session because they see that they don't have permission to do so. He also has blocked Horizon live. I think it has something to do with the Microsoft family. After...
  6. I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.: Hello, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK. I'm in the United States. The gift code I purchased said it's region locked for him so he cannot use it. Can I get a code for the UK?...
  7. How to join with my friend in forza horizon 4 ? PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to join with my friend in forza horizon 4 ? PC: I have try to join with my friend but i don’t know how in PC d300395a-2e0f-476b-9c26-3538e1da76f4
  8. Me and my friend are having a problem in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my friend are having a problem in Forza Horizon 4: The problem is that i can see my friend in the game but he cant see me.Any Suggestions? 10c54d83-3b6c-4a2b-8ccb-8fa8eaaa7357
  9. Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group: Me and my friends made a group in FH4. But i have an isusse, that is, i cant join beacsue my account isnt set up for that, but i have been looking around for some time, but i cant find the place...
  10. on Forza Horizon 3 the auction house and my friends list is grey and have no fuction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Forza Horizon 3 the auction house and my friends list is grey and have no fuction: Hello, for about a week goes on my Forza Horizon 3, the action house and friends list no longer. The Forzathon, the Games Achievements and Progress are working. I have 2 PC's an AMD system and an...