Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3 cdb75597-f9a2-4c15-903b-d9db2c19c876 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by min3C, Feb 12, 2019.

1. min3C
    min3C Guest

I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3

:)

min3C, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Do you have Forza Horizon on a physical disc, or as a digital download?

Only digital downloads provide ownership for both systems.

Also as Ackis already mentioned, make sure you bought Forza Horizon 4 on the same account that you use on Xbox One and PC.

If you bought it on a different account that has your console set as "Home Console", all accounts on the Xbox One can play the game on that console, but not on the PC.

Only the account that actually purchased the game digitally can download it on Xbox AND the PC.
  3. Ackis Win User

It's a play anywhere title. Are you logged into the PC with the same account? Does your PC meet the requirements for it?
  4. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

5. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Game is PC Forza Horizon 4
  6. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon XBONE

2. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  3. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests): So I purchased the Treasure Map Add-On for FH 4 thinking the purchase would reveal all of the treasure chests without actually completing the challenges to unlock each treasure clue... WELL, that...
  5. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, i buy in a store, in the FORZA HORIZON 4 Ultimate EDITION (second hand), and when i want to activate my code, server tell me that it was already used. We bought specially this ultimate...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]: Merhaba, Forza Horizon 4 oynarken aracım 6000 deviri geçtiğinde gaz kesiyor ve elimi hızlanma tuşundan çekip tekrar basmam gerekiyor. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? [Translation-Hi, when I'm playing...
  9. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4: Game pass ultimate üyeliğim devam ettiği halde xbox one üzerinden Forza Horizon 4 oynarken çevirimiçi olmaya çalıștığımda 'bir horizon yaşamı oturumu aranıyor' sabit kalıyor ve çevirimiçi...
  10. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download forza horizon 4 on pc when it is on my xbox

2. can i use my xbox one forza horizon 4 save on pc

3. why cant i download forza horizon 4 on my pc but have on xbox