Forza horizon 4 game loss

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 game loss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi fellow Ambassadors I have been told my Forza horizon 4 game save was corrupted and that I would have to start from scratch. My girlfriend has a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvanBruceAlmigh, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Forza horizon 4 game loss

Hi fellow Ambassadors

I have been told my Forza horizon 4 game save was corrupted and that I would have to start from scratch. My girlfriend has a game on the same Xbox which has no issues. Why can't I just get my game from the cloud

:)

EvanBruceAlmigh, Mar 20, 2020
  2. 鑫涛熊 Win User

Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch

I need Forza Horizon 4 official to respond to my archived data loss or compensate all my out-of-print vehicles and CR
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's probably the cloud save that has the issue. You could try deleting the save from the console, and see if the console re-syncs the save when you start the game, then you would know for sure.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 has disappointed me for the first time....

Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 game loss - Similar Threads - Forza horizon game

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  5. non parte il gioco forza horizon 4[Translation-doesn't start the game forza horizon 4]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    non parte il gioco forza horizon 4[Translation-doesn't start the game forza horizon 4]: non parte il gioco forza horizon 4[Translation-doesn't start the game forza horizon 4] Hi Fransces, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to launch the game. We...
  6. Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...: Hi, I am a novice to Xbox gaming. I am planning to buy Xbox One S or One X. Want to know if these games (Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves) are available by default in Xbox One X or...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze: Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze, adjusted picture quality still does not improve. Adjusted system audio output still does not solve the problem 98e9c80e-8f9c-4659-a401-b89cca59dbc1
  8. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Spiel will immer wieder von vorne starten Forza Horizon 4 - Game wants to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Spiel will immer wieder von vorne starten Forza Horizon 4 - Game wants to...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, dass mein FH4 seit gestern immer wieder ab der Anfangs-Sequenz beginnt und ich meinen alten Spielstand nicht auswählen kann. (Level ca 290 Prestige 1, ca 23mil...
  10. He intentado instalar el Forza Horizon 4 por el Xbox Game pass en mi pc. Y me sale el...

in XBoX on Windows
    He intentado instalar el Forza Horizon 4 por el Xbox Game pass en mi pc. Y me sale el...: [Title Translation - I tried to install the Forza Horizon 4 for the Xbox Game pass on my pc. And I get the error code: 0x80073CFB. I have reinstalled Windows 10] He intentado instalar el Forza...