FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unaware Gamers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE PLAYING FORZA 2 AND 3 BUT JUST A DIFFERENT MAP AND A FEW
    GOOD CARS BUT ALMOST ALL THE CARS ON THE MARKET TODAY ARE MISSING AND REALLY NEED TO BE PUT IN TO THE GAME AS IT WILL IMPROVE IT A WHOLE LOT A LIST OF CARS MISSING

- AUDI S3/RS3 2019

- AUDI S4/ 2019

- AUDI S5/RS5 2019

- AUDI S6/RS6 2019

- AUDI S7/RS7 2019

-AUDI TTS/TTRS 2019

-AUDI SPORT R8 2019

-BUGGATI DIVO 2019

-BMW M140i Shadow edition 2019

-BMW 140i Motech edition 2019

-BMW M135i 2017

-BMW M235i/M240i 2019

-BMW M2 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW M3 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW M4 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW X435i 2019

-BMW M3 SMG E46 2005

-VW GOLF MK7.5 R-Line 2019

-VW TOURAN 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ GLS63 AMG 2019

- MERCEDES-BENZ GLA 45 AMG 2018

-MERCEDES-BENZ A35/A45 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ A250 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ S63 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ G63 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ S63 CONBERTIBLE AMG 2019

And loadddds more need to be added i could go on for daysssssss maybe years

Like your missing the ferrari aperta

Huracan Evo

HURACAN PERFOMATE

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR S/SV/SVJ

:)

Unaware Gamers, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Neesam614 Win User

Best racing game this year?

I turned off to forza at number 4, i was bored of the same thing again but looking at gameplay vids looks like horizon is worth a bash :p
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on Playground Games forums.
  4. IRB Win User

I'm sure they want to add as many as possible but it takes quite a bit of effort to recreate a car accurately for the game. The wouldn't have the time to add all the cars, so they will probably try and add in one model of the car rather than doing lots of
    repetition.

As mentioned, you should make the suggestion over on the Forza forums.
  5. HyperRiche Win User

please post your question here https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Unaware Gamers,

Thanks for coming to the forums! Just popping in to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to posting in all caps and request that you refrain for doing so going forwards. You may also gain some ground in seeing those models on the track by reaching out to the developers over at Turn 10 Studios by posting in
    the
    Forza forums

Thanks in advance and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST??? - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON GETS

2. Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 this autumn, but thought it was strange that you didn't get a bonus. Later, it came to my knowledge that you should receive a McLaren 720's PreOrder Edition if...
  3. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....
  4. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  5. Forza Horizon 4 How to Get Money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 How to Get Money: Hello guys, So there are several ways to make money on the Forza Horizon 4. Do Races like Goliath, Titan, Kraken, etc, This type of races will give you a lot of money and influence. Super...
  6. The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...: The Forza Horizon Players Were Mentioned Using The Cheat Engine Tool Within Their Game Profile. I Had Noticed This Cheat Engine Being Mentioned Within Their Forza Horizon Forums Discussion. My...
  7. Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?: I am on windows 10. If I was to go offline and change my system date so that I can play in a different season to the one currently active, can I get banned from online for doing this?...
  8. If the admins see this can we get a discount on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If the admins see this can we get a discount on forza horizon 3: can that be next for deals with gold 08fdb346-7ea4-4965-84e5-b3467dc781d8
  9. I can not get forza horizon 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get forza horizon 1?: wanted to download or buy forza horizon 1, but it seems to check the price. When I press, there is no option to download or buy. in windows shop or xbox one 609f44de-48f9-4a80-97a2-e5e0774c2521
  10. Forza horizon 3 pe gets crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 pe gets crashed: When Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC or when I leave the game Windows 10 crashes d99e2e4f-8143-4def-b4cf-e0a611870ed5