Forza Horizon 4 - Grayed Out Auction House

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Grayed Out Auction House in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 10 year old sons spent $100 ea saved up from their christmas and birthdays to buy this game for their PCs after seeing me play it on the Xbox One.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrWhite2600, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MrWhite2600
    MrWhite2600 Guest

My 10 year old sons spent $100 ea saved up from their christmas and birthdays to buy this game for their PCs after seeing me play it on the Xbox One. They are both over level 100, but still can't access the auction house. All references seem to say something
    to do with their privacy/content settings, but I logged into the xbox and set both of their accounts to the defaults for teens. The auction house still shows grayed out for both of them despite completing the tutorial and reaching level 100. This has been
    very frustrating for them to say the least. Can someone describe the specific requirements/conditions needed for them to access the auction house? They do have child/family accounts, and the default settings for Teen assigned to them.

:)

MrWhite2600, Sep 4, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the auction house might require the Allow user created content option to be enabled on the account.

This setting can also be set via
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

This settings needs to be set by the parental account for the child account(s) after the setting has been set the account needs to be signed out and back in again on the console for the settings to become active.

If this is Not working, try setting the account to Adult, save it and set it back to teen again. Be sure to validate if the Allow User created content option is enabled and sign out and back in again.

Let us know the results
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  4. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. SebastianOrlando Win User

Auction House

Nope no change both clubs and auction house are still grayed out.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Grayed Out Auction House - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Grayed

2. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer: Don't work multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. I checked network in xbox programm, it writes: "Teredo failed to identify". f768d699-2277-4373-b413-cd72958b2b7f
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  4. Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on windows store. When I try to launch it, it says that I must be signed in in order to play it. When I bring up my Microsoft account, there are no issues. I...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 online connectio fail...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 online connectio fail...: Hi all! please help me how can i connect to online? :/ ( Nyílt=Open - Csatlakoztatva=Connected ) [img] [img] 9c67ca38-3bc5-41a7-a06e-be0e13b24d50
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc: Hi, so I bought FH4 Ultimate addition on my Xbox, however, I am unable to download it on my computer. When I go to the Microsoft store it says I must purchase it. Anything that would cause this...
  7. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  8. (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?: Can anybody explain this? Just cuz I use bone shaker at unranked then you can ram me? I didn't do anything... [mod removed] 3de1cf2a-abe1-4a56-80d8-a38292254362
  9. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  10. Forza horizon 4 mitsubishi pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 mitsubishi pack: Hello, I am trying to download the mitsubishi pack but whenever i click on it to download it a screen pops up for a brief moment with the text "Contacting the windows store. Please wait." but...