Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

Hi there!

I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense).

I know a lot of people had and still have that issue, but I want you to explain It all to me or, at least, help me repair It and have fun with that game.

To the point, I know that there are a lot of guides, but I have checked a lot of those and any isn't helping.

I have did everything from those pages:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game#8d8e98d37d2c470fa1464fdee6e95562

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blockedhttps://forums.

(From that last one i have did everything before post by IcH DaljinI hope you will help me - I can't do half of the game has to offer!

See ya!

EDIT: I'm playing on PC.

:)

justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...: Saludos a todos, tengo un problema desde hace más de una semana, el juego horizon 4 no se ejecuta con mi perfil en mi xbox one s, cuando llega la primera pantalla de animación, donde da la...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.: Hello. I'm having trouble downloading and installing the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass and cars. Everything else from the Ultimate Edition has downloaded successfully. Is there something I have...
  4. Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...: Eu comprei o Forza 4 na edição suprema pela Microsoft Store, joguei há pouco tempo, desbloqueei as partidas online e não se conecta, dá uns erros diferentes todas as vezes, mas sempre apontando...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing: I bought Forza horizon 4 yesterday , i downloaded it and 3-10 min game running just crashes. I tried turning off windows real time security and some other solutions. None of them worked I have...
  6. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???: RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE...
  7. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Hatası [Forza Horizon 4 (0x00000000) Error]: Merhaba Forza Horizon 4 oyununda bu sorunu yaşıyorum oyunu windows 10 üzerinden oynuyorum Daha önce Teredo hatası aldım fakat çözdüm bir kaç gün sonrada bu hata çıktı karşıma internetim ile ilgili...
  9. Problem in Forza Horizon 4 S=save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in Forza Horizon 4 S=save: Hello, I have a problem with my saves in Forza Horizon 4. I wanted to start the game again. Consequently, I deleted the data of the app "Forza Horizon 4" on my PC and started a new local game....
  10. Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4: Hi There! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain, that don't have sense). To the point, when I'm playing FH4 in ,,Freeroam'',...