Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

Hi there!

I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense).

I know a lot of people had and still have that issue, but I want you to explain It all to me or, at least, help me repair It and have fun with that game.

To the point, I know that there are a lot of guides, but I have checked a lot of those and any isn't helping.

I have did everything from those pages:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game#8d8e98d37d2c470fa1464fdee6e95562

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blockedhttps://forums.

(From that last one i have did everything before post by IcH DaljinI hope you will help me - I can't do half of the game has to offer!

See ya!

EDIT: I'm playing on PC.

:)

justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Horizon

2. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: I have been having many issues with Forza Horizon 4 on PC. it crashes after the game loads in in most cases but sometimes crashes before this. When i reset the game using the app settings and re...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DJs not talking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DJs not talking: On my Xbox One S, I noticed the DJs aren't talking at all. It doesn't seem to matter which station I'm listening to, they all just start playing the next song immediately. After about a 3 hour...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 bei der wöchentlichen Herausforderung - fahre mit deinen Porsche 26,2 Meilen habe ich das Problem das ich schon 50 Meilen gefahren bin aber immer noch 0 Meilen angezeigt werden....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: When I try to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition it just says: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted I don't know...
  6. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue: I have been have audio issues with forza horizon 4 where all of the audio seems to have a stutter or a cut off every 3 seconds or so. Is it a bug that hasn't been fixed or is it some sort of...
  7. How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?: How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress? I'm on Windows 10. a4c21b5f-7514-49c6-bd60-c5888d43c584
  8. Problema ao jogar com teclado no Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Problem playing with keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao jogar com teclado no Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Problem playing with keyboard...: O PROBLEMA É NO JOGO NAO NO WINDOWS NAO HORA QUE VOU VIRAR O CARRO ELE AUTOMATICAMENTE PARA DE ACELERAR ME AJUDEM O QUE EU TENHO QUE FAZER NO GAME PRA ARRUMAR ISSO Saudações, Estou com um...
  9. FORZA HORIZON 3 - XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORZA HORIZON 3 - XBOX ONE: BOM DIA, ESTOU TENDO PROBLEMAS COM A NUVEM. FIQUEI SEM JOGAR O FORZA3 A MES MAIS OU MENOS. SENDO QUE ONTEM FUI JOGAR A NUVEM CARREGA O JGO, MAS O JOGO COMECA DO ZERO. SENDO QUE MINHS CONQUISTA NO...
  10. Forza horizon 4 無法連線至多人!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 無法連線至多人!!!: 我購買終極版,到目前為止沒辦法連上多人遊戲 !!! NAT類型 中度 伺服器連線能力 皆正常 但是進入遊戲後就是無法連接到線上 Windows更新也已經更到最新的 windows市集Store也已經取得更新至最新 就是無法連到線上 [Translation] Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online for up to one person!!!...