Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I haven't had the smoothest experience with FH4 in the world, and it just seems to get worse with technical difficulties. >"unrelated" bit< So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JakeLikesCarsSoPlzWorkFH4, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me

So I haven't had the smoothest experience with FH4 in the world, and it just seems to get worse with technical difficulties.

>"unrelated" bit< So first of all it worked for all of 3 days, and then it would just seem to freeze while launching up, but not completely; the loading wheel in the corner would spin for eternity.
    After a week of trouble shooting, I was forced to create a new XBox Live account, and start again.Then it went through a phase where it could no longer find my account whenever I tried to log in (I'm seeing a pattern here). That was an easy fix; reset cache
    data, resync save data and that was that.

3 months pass by

And now we have ANOTHER BUG (grrrrrrrr). This time its horizon Life. Loading in is normal. entering world and driving about is normal. Joining a horizon live session is normal. And then normal gets drop-kicked
    straight out the window. After about 5 or so minutes, I just get disconnected from Horizon Life, and the details? There are none. Well unless "You have been disconnected from Horizon Live" is considered detailed. I have tried resetting my router (no luck),
    I've tried resetting my cache data (again, no luck) and now I don't know what else to do.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

cheers

:)

JakeLikesCarsSoPlzWorkFH4, Jul 25, 2020
  2. connormckinnon2 Win User

i have had this issue for at least a month and a bit and its sooo annoying i have searched alot of forums but still not yet a fix:(
  3. AndyHyatt Win User

Please Microsoft. Destroying a drift lobby to then get disconnected every time is frustrating AF.

Fix your [mod removed]
  4. amwreoth Win User

I have the same issue, completed all troubleshooting steps, teredo is connected, internet is fine FH4 constantly disconnects horizon live sessions. Unplayable rubbish, won't buy any more games from Microsoft.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

Hi Nicholas,

So, when trying to play Forza Horizon 4, the game keeps crashing even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Thank you for checking that the drivers and PC were updated. To perform a clean boot, check out the following link:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Please try this before the clean boot:

If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Froze up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Froze up: Playing, having a good time then nothing! Well not nothing a tire on my car is turning slowly and you can hear muffled music from the game but that's it. All my other games and apps are fine....
  3. forza horizon 4 black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 black screen: I bought forza horizon 4 yesterday, downloaded it and wanted to play. When I start the game I get a black screen. I've already reinstalled the game once, but doesn't work. does anyone know how to...
  4. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  5. I cant play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Forza Horizon 4: Hello! A few days ago did some settings so i can use the auction house becuse it didnt work before. Later when i was trying play it but all i see is mclaren senna is driving for minutes and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online: I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus...
  7. FORZA horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA horizon 4: I installed forza horizon 4 on my pc. I have played a couple hours on the game but now i try to start the game but after 1 min loadscreen it crash... i reinstalled it but no succes either.....
  8. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error: Hi, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition for $30 (Black Friday Deal). It is nearly done downloading but stopped. It had an error. The Formula Drift Car Pack required the game to be...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.: Hello. I play Forza Horizon 4 on the pc and had the problem of constantly disconnecting form live sessions on pc until i typed netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizon life not working xbox live gold

2. horizon life keeps disconnecting