forza horizon 4 input lag

Discus and support forza horizon 4 input lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem with fh4. When i play, i have an input lag, like i press "turn right" and it is turn right 2 sec later, or if i go straight it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by erik0077, Feb 9, 2019.

1. erik0077
    erik0077 Guest

Hello!

I have a problem with fh4. When i play, i have an input lag, like i press "turn right" and it is turn right 2 sec later, or if i go straight it is randomly turn right or left. What is the problem?

:)

erik0077, Feb 9, 2019
  2. erik0077 Win User

hey, thanks the fast answer. I play on pc, and i play with keyboard.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Erik,

Thank you for reaching out. Before suggesting any troubleshooting, I'd like for you to clarify a few things for us. Which platform are you playing on; Xbox or PC? Specify if you are using a regular controller or a steering wheel setup. Hope to hear back
    from you soon! :D
  4. erik0077 Win User

I have the newest driver, i read that forum, but it is still bad.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there erik,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the problem with in-game play. Unfortunately, we do not have additional
    tools for in-game support.

Please visit the
    Forza Motorsport Forums and Forza
    Horizon 4 Technical Support & Help

Thank you for letting us know about
    the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Erik,

Thank you for the quick response! Make sure all your drivers are up to date. You can check for any available Video drivers by visiting the Nvidia or AMD site (depending on your GPU). I would suggest taking a look at this

reddit thread on r/forza
    where other racers have encountered similar input delays. Let us know how it goes! :D
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 input lag - Similar Threads - forza horizon input

2. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  3. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  4. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  5. MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4: About 3 weeks ago I've problems with maestry points. I get a lot of them practising habilities, but I don't know why, they NEVER appear added on the total of my actual maestry points. Please,...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...: [Title Translation-Forza Horizon 4 retired itself. Once again, starting to download the game, it reached 40GB and started again.] Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она...
  8. Meu Forza Horizon 4 está dando o erro ''Você não pode continuar sem estar conectado a um...

in XBoX on Windows
    Meu Forza Horizon 4 está dando o erro ''Você não pode continuar sem estar conectado a um...: [Title Translation-My Forza Horizon 4 is giving the error ' ' You cannot continue without being connected to a profile ' ' (Xbox PC Beta)] Olá, eu instalei o Forza Horzon 4 via game pass do...
  9. Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...: Boujour j'ai essayer de réinstaller le jeu mais il fait soit 44 ko ou 1 GO et quelque j'ai reset le store fait le scan du store aussi j'ai essayer de jouer avec un autre compte administrateur....
  10. issues with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with Forza Horizon 4: 1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and other half \got a sprint course... can some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one S horizon 4 controller lag

2. xbox one S horizon 4 controller input lag