Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Forza horizon 4 yesterday , i downloaded it and 3-10 min game running just crashes. I tried turning off windows real time security and some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VeljkoStojanovic1, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:14 PM.

1. Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing

I bought Forza horizon 4 yesterday , i downloaded it and 3-10 min game running just crashes.

I tried turning off windows real time security and some other solutions. None of them worked

I have

Ryzen 3 2200g

Strix 1070

Gigabyte a320

and 16 gb ram 2400mhz

:)

VeljkoStojanovic1, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Do you have any hardware monitor or benchmarking software running .i.e 'MSI Afterburner' or its dual program 'Riva Statistics Server'? If you do, please close these down. They don't work well with Windows 10 games from the Windows Store.

Also, some Antivirus applications can interfere with Windows 10 games. You may need to change them for an alternative product.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

When you uninstall the game it will go to ready to download . Highlight it the select manage game it will let you download everything again
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Veljko,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the game crashing. We recommend to

uninstall and reinstall the game
    . There may be a file that is corrupt causing this. If it still does it after the reinstall come back here and we will continue to assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon keeps

2. forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...: Saludos a todos, tengo un problema desde hace más de una semana, el juego horizon 4 no se ejecuta con mi perfil en mi xbox one s, cuando llega la primera pantalla de animación, donde da la...
  3. [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...: Greetings. I can't stress the amount of frustration I'm having trying to deal with this. I've been trying to play FH4 online and I keep disconnecting before I even get to do something. I check...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 keeps resetting Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps resetting Settings: Every time I go to launch Forza, it pops up with the "Detected I can use High Preset" window, this keeps happening and the Audio also resets to the max which is so annoying. Why can't it simply...
  5. forza horizon 4 keeps download......

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keeps download......: can some one help me here? [img] 424c1f7a-b218-4ad4-97cc-b70af9979c20
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading: I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on the windows store so i could play it a couple of days early. When i was almost at the end of downloading there was a error i cant remember what it...
  7. forza horizon 3 pc keeps crashing! during gameplay after like 20 minutes of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 pc keeps crashing! during gameplay after like 20 minutes of playing: it starts up fine and runs for a bit usually happens in the middle of the race or at the end, it is so annoying. I don't have any viruses and I disable all virus protection and muted my mic and...
  8. Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update: Recently I updated to the latest version of Forza Horizon 3 on pc. Now my controller seems to shut off for no reason. I'm using the wireless adapter and after about 20 mins to an hour the...
  9. Forza Horizon (games on demand) keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon (games on demand) keeps freezing: Just got the games on demand copy last week and started playing the opening seen and then would freeze on me every time. Tried clearing cache, re-downloading, and disconnection the network but...
  10. forza horizon 3 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon 3 keeps crashing: my xbox keeps crashing fh3 but i can plays other games without problems. I already re-installed the game and the game keeps crashing. Can somebody help me?? 0264b944-63b0-4f8a-aaef-7274a7b91878