Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SARABJEETSINGH4, May 11, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work.
    I have just installed the Game for my son and this child hasn't been able to play it even once.
    Kindly help resolve this issue at the earliest.

:)

SARABJEETSINGH4, May 11, 2021
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

Hi Nicholas,

So, when trying to play Forza Horizon 4, the game keeps crashing even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Thank you for checking that the drivers and PC were updated. To perform a clean boot, check out the following link:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Please try this before the clean boot:

If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you are having the crashing issue with FH4 only, I would strongly recommend trying a quick power cycle for the console, as well as a deletion of local save of the game, see: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support for more workarounds.
  5. SARABJEETSINGH4 Win User

Hi Mohammed,
    Thank You for your prompt revert, however, the game is installed on my PC (via the game pass mode) - I am not sure if that works.
    If, however, you have an alternative troubleshooting steps, please feel free to suggest.
    Regards,
  6. ​Jamie Win User

Forza Horizon 4

If Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on your PC, it may also be triggered by some RAM issues. In this case, it is necessary to clear your standby memory before you play Forza Horizon 4. You can clear your standby memory by using RAMMap, a freeware from Microsoft. :D Let me know if that helps!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Keeps

2. My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?: My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do? 7980a2bb-f27d-4076-8b0f-4a3f1ec6989c
  3. forza horizon keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon keeps crashing: Hi, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today from the Xbox App on PC and Played the tutorial and after that if I try to play any race or just drive for a couple minutes my game crashes for some reason,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing: I recently downloaded the demo unit if FH4. It runs quite ok with my laptop. Then i decided to buy the whole game with the DLCs. I bought it from microsoft store. After finish downloading it and...
  5. Game keeps crashing after the new update on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after the new update on Forza Horizon 4: Can you please figure out why the game keeps crashing after the new update on Forza Horizon 4? 02467747-b551-48f9-960e-3b046359899f
  6. Forza Horizon 4 download keeps freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 download keeps freezing: I've spent the day trying to fix it by myself, trying everything that is suggested on forums, and nothing works. When I download a game on the microsoft store there is no problem, except for...
  7. forza horizon four keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon four keeps crashing: in the opening race, It keeps crashing. sometimes it won't load. othertimes it crashes mid-race. my pcs GPU does not meet the minimum requirement but I am on the lowest settings. can anyone help?...
  8. forza horizon 4 keeps disconnecting every 2 mins

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keeps disconnecting every 2 mins: hi folks when im playing forza horizon 4 it keeps disconnecting every 2 mins from on line play and it is always exactly 2mins anybody having this problem? how to fix it at all pls...
  9. Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Horizon Life keeps booting me: So I haven't had the smoothest experience with FH4 in the world, and it just seems to get worse with technical difficulties. >"unrelated" bit< So first of all it worked for all of 3 days, and...
  10. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...