Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on the windows store so i could play it a couple of days early. When i was almost at the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KierenMarsh, Sep 23, 2018.

1. KierenMarsh
    KierenMarsh Guest

I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on the windows store so i could play it a couple of days early. When i was almost at the end of downloading there was a error i cant remember what it said but when i pressed retry it still had the same amount
    downloaded but it started at the beginning when it done the 64.2 gb it kept going and making the required amount bigger. I have tried to uninstall and start it again but it keeps going back to the beginning and staying on the same gb downloaded, i have restated
    my pc. I have let it download a bit but i dont know if it will do the same thing. Please help if i should let it download or do something about it. Thanks (Edit: Every so often it says installing but then it just goes back to saying downloading)
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading [​IMG]

:)

KierenMarsh, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Download Issue

Hello, I am having an issue downloading my Forza 4 onto my pc. When I look at whats installing it shows two different versions of Forza 4. It shows the Forza 4 Standard Edition, as well as just "Forza 4" Also, look at the two downloads, the Forza Horizon
    4 says that it is fully downloaded but it just keeps downloading more. The Standard edition shows that it isnt even half way even though it has about 70 gb downloaded. I tried to cancel downloading one of them earlier but it canceled both of them, so I tried
    to download the standard edition again... But it started downloading the two again (Hope that makes sense)

ChronicSmilez, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Download Forza Horizon

Last night I downloaded the Sleeping Dogs and it worked. But Forza Horizon keeps giving error always stops downloading at 34%.

MarcoEHavilla, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading

XBF Jasmine Z, Sep 23, 2018
  5. KierenMarsh
    KierenMarsh Guest
    Yes it is the only game and thanks for the advice i will try them in a bit

KierenMarsh, Sep 23, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Kieren!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to check up on the issue, is the issue still persisting and do you require further assistance? Please let us know Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading :D

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Sep 26, 2018
  7. I have the exact same problem had to cancel it once and now I see this :

StilyanPenchev, Oct 2, 2018
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading

I have the same problem,at first when i tried downloading the game it reached 79GB so i canceled the download and now when try to download it again it starts at 21gb.The progress bar is empty when it shows 21GB this is what happend last time when it just
    kept on going.

KonstantinosStouraitis, Oct 2, 2018
  9. AlexWadey
    AlexWadey Guest
    I'm having the exact same issue and haven't been able to find a solution so far:

AlexWadey, Oct 3, 2018
  10. AngelB891
    AngelB891 Guest
    Im still experiencing an issue. ForzaH4 is still downlaoding at 82GB.

AngelB891, Oct 7, 2018
  11. AngelB891
    AngelB891 Guest
    Have you fixed your problem? Im having issues with mine .

AngelB891, Oct 7, 2018
  12. TomGill12
    TomGill12 Guest
    I am also having the same issue, has there been any fixes yet?

TomGill12, Nov 2, 2018
  13. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  14. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  15. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  16. AdamKronus Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Forza Horizon 4, Celeste (trying to keep patience hehehe) and Minecraft with my daughter!
  17. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Downloading - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Keeps

2. Forza Horizon just keeps updating/installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon just keeps updating/installing: I went out and bought a new Xbox today. I grabbed the system and Horizon 4. This was at noon. I come home, install the game and download the update. The game allows me to play when it was close to...
  3. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing: I bought Forza horizon 4 yesterday , i downloaded it and 3-10 min game running just crashes. I tried turning off windows real time security and some other solutions. None of them worked I have...
  5. [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Win10] Keep disconnecting from Forza Horizon 4 after a few minutes. I've tried countless...: Greetings. I can't stress the amount of frustration I'm having trying to deal with this. I've been trying to play FH4 online and I keep disconnecting before I even get to do something. I check...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps resetting Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps resetting Settings: Every time I go to launch Forza, it pops up with the "Detected I can use High Preset" window, this keeps happening and the Audio also resets to the max which is so annoying. Why can't it simply...
  7. forza horizon 4 keeps download......

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keeps download......: can some one help me here? [img] 424c1f7a-b218-4ad4-97cc-b70af9979c20
  8. forza horizon 3 pc keeps crashing! during gameplay after like 20 minutes of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 pc keeps crashing! during gameplay after like 20 minutes of playing: it starts up fine and runs for a bit usually happens in the middle of the race or at the end, it is so annoying. I don't have any viruses and I disable all virus protection and muted my mic and...
  9. Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update: Recently I updated to the latest version of Forza Horizon 3 on pc. Now my controller seems to shut off for no reason. I'm using the wireless adapter and after about 20 mins to an hour the...
  10. forza horizon 3 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon 3 keeps crashing: my xbox keeps crashing fh3 but i can plays other games without problems. I already re-installed the game and the game keeps crashing. Can somebody help me?? 0264b944-63b0-4f8a-aaef-7274a7b91878