forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem

Discus and support forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when playing Forza Horizon 4 on pc keyboard my steering is very strange, if I'm tapping A and D (left and right) there is always a very small delay and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JackCrofts, Mar 4, 2021.

1. JackCrofts
    JackCrofts Guest

when playing Forza Horizon 4 on pc keyboard my steering is very strange, if I'm tapping A and D (left and right) there is always a very small delay and it doesn't always work and sometimes it may keep going left or right. i know its not my keyboard as I've tried 3 different ones and it works fine on desktop and other games. I plugged in a controller and It still is very unresponsive and laggy

:)

JackCrofts, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Ripins Win User

My car suddenly stops accelerating

Hi there, I haven't experienced this in Forza Horizon 4. What type of transmission are you running this could be the problem, You might not be holding the clutch in. Or I'd say your controller/keyboard might have something wrong with it.
  3. Nikkiw1107 Win User

Forza racing and rewinding

I personally find it hard to steer in forza horizon, maybe its just me. haha
  4. sheznj Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ERROR

Windows.

I solved that problem but now I have another one.

The steering.

I'm uploading a video on youtube now. To explain better.

The other problem I solved:

It was the Riva Tunner.
    What did you do to solve the problem? I'm getting the "Faulting Application Name" error as well with Forza Horizon 4 for the PC.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

Forza Horizon 4 gets my vote.

you don't have to mess with the car set ups for the solo career side of it and it even automates upgrading cars for higher level races.

it also has breaking and steering assists if required
  6. João PedroCorreia N Win User

XBOX 360 Controller not working/detected in Forza Horizon 4

Hi all, I hooked up the XBOX 360 controller with the wireless gaming receiver on my computer. I can play all the games with the controller, but the controller doesn't working/detected in Forza Horizon 4. The
    light is lit and appears to be connected to the receiver, but in the Forza Horizon 4 it is just don't detected, in other games its ok. How can I solve the problem?
    I have the same problem. After windows 2004 update I installed the xbox 360 driver and it works in all games, except forza horizon 4... What should we do?

I have the exact same situation, the light turns on, works in all games, and forza doesn't detect it. I hate play with keyboard. I hope we will be able to play with xbox 360 controller.

Thanks in advance
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem - Similar Threads - forza horizon keyboard

2. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu: Yaklaşık 2 gündür Uğraşıyorum Oyunumu Bilgisayar üzerinden Xbox Game Pass sayesinde oynamaktayım ve Forza Horizon Gerek modifye boyama vesayre birçok şeyi Yapamayorum [img]...
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Just want to say it crashes while loading, Tired of asking for solution or updates. seems like neither Microsoft nor Forza cares to reply or help resolve the issue....
  4. forza horizon 4 problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon 4 problems: i have forza 4 from download from the store it was working well until 2 weeks ago done what i was told to clean my xbox series x which i have done many time and got it working for 3 days then went...
  5. FORZA HORİZON 4 oyunum yüksek işlemci kullanıyor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 oyunum yüksek işlemci kullanıyor.: Sistem özelliklerim: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8110MB RAM Page File: 9898MB used, 3190MB available Windows...
  6. My Pre order cars didnt come to my account in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My Pre order cars didnt come to my account in Forza Horizon 4: Hi there. I have a big problem. One month ago i bought fh4 and there is no gift car for me. My friends bought fh4 yesterday and they have Nissan GTR Pre order edition, Mercedes AMG Pre Order...
  7. Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour, j’ai acheté FH4 sur mon ordinateur, tout fonctionnait parfaitement, sauf en ce moment ou je vois que mon clavier, sans que j’appuie ou le touche, fait tourner la voiture ou avancer. Je...
  8. [PC] Forza Horizon 4 keyboard issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Forza Horizon 4 keyboard issue: Hi, Ive been playing forza 4 for about a month now and i sometimes have the problem that when i steer with the keyboard its very direct way too direct. At first a simple restart would make it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  10. Problema ao jogar com teclado no Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Problem playing with keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao jogar com teclado no Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Problem playing with keyboard...: O PROBLEMA É NO JOGO NAO NO WINDOWS NAO HORA QUE VOU VIRAR O CARRO ELE AUTOMATICAMENTE PARA DE ACELERAR ME AJUDEM O QUE EU TENHO QUE FAZER NO GAME PRA ARRUMAR ISSO Saudações, Estou com um...