Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Northern Lass, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels.

I think they are trying to create expansions for people to play alongside their kids to help build the next generation of forza fans.

:)

Northern Lass, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

dlc lego en forza horizon 4

3. Oraclea Win User

I’m definitely intrigued to watch some streams later this week (including ones on the Forza channel on Mixer) to see some gameplay. I positively adored the Hot Wheels DLC from FH3, and while I’m not as initially enthused about this concept, that could
    change in a hurry if the tracks and gameplay are on a similar level of awesomeness!
  4. MFS Maypop Win User

Looks like good fun just like the hot wheels expansion
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I like the idea and have installed it already ready for the 13th to play xD
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

HI,

Yeah its like Hot Wheels expension for FH3.

Regards
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon LEGO

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress: Hello, guys! How could I reset my progress in FH4? I played this game a long time ago and want to start from beginning 680d92f8-2827-4142-b4b4-3cd88689ead5
  4. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  5. ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online

in XBoX on Windows
    ?Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online: [img] Forza Horizon 4 cannot be online I purchased the Ultimate Edition, there is no way to connect to multiplayer games!!! NAT Type: Open Server connectivity: Connected But when you get into...
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Already participating in championship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Already participating in championship: Hey, So I've been playing Forza for the last two months or so and I never had any problems, but this summer I can't participate in any racing challenges. I can do the weekly Forzathon challenge...
  7. dlc lego en forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc lego en forza horizon 4: me gustaría saber si el dlc de lego es gratuito, ya que no he encontrado información en linea y no quiero reinstalar el juego sin saber si lo puedo usar de forma gratuita...
  8. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: I have been having many issues with Forza Horizon 4 on PC. it crashes after the game loads in in most cases but sometimes crashes before this. When i reset the game using the app settings and re...
  9. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 bei der wöchentlichen Herausforderung - fahre mit deinen Porsche 26,2 Meilen habe ich das Problem das ich schon 50 Meilen gefahren bin aber immer noch 0 Meilen angezeigt werden....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2: It's not out until 6pm UK time. I'll give it a go.Something to play for a bit until F1 2019 comes out. Can't wait for F1 2019! fdf47be4-1084-4b10-9a78-3a58a611e4ac