Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Northern Lass, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels.

I think they are trying to create expansions for people to play alongside their kids to help build the next generation of forza fans.

:)

Northern Lass, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

dlc lego en forza horizon 4

3. Oraclea Win User

I’m definitely intrigued to watch some streams later this week (including ones on the Forza channel on Mixer) to see some gameplay. I positively adored the Hot Wheels DLC from FH3, and while I’m not as initially enthused about this concept, that could
    change in a hurry if the tracks and gameplay are on a similar level of awesomeness!
  4. MFS Maypop Win User

Looks like good fun just like the hot wheels expansion
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I like the idea and have installed it already ready for the 13th to play xD
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

HI,

Yeah its like Hot Wheels expension for FH3.

Regards
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon LEGO

2. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer: Don't work multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. I checked network in xbox programm, it writes: "Teredo failed to identify". f768d699-2277-4373-b413-cd72958b2b7f
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  4. Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on windows store. When I try to launch it, it says that I must be signed in in order to play it. When I bring up my Microsoft account, there are no issues. I...
  5. Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on: I purchased the Lego Speed Champions add-on but my Forza 4 Horizons game can't see it. None of the Lego Speed Champions items are selectable in the menu. I've tried uninstalling the add-on and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 : Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 : Lego Speed Champions: Hey Xbox i have problem with forza horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions i have this Add-On But i can't play it when i go to the xbox store its show me , this product is installed. you can use this...
  7. Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4: I continue to be unable to play the Lego version of Forza Horizon 4. I am fairly new to the game--have about 90,000 credits. I am still in the summer phase of the game and have two races open to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion: I just purchased the expansion pack Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4. I've installed it correctly on my Xbox One but cannot access the game. Does anyone know how to access the Lego...
  9. dlc lego en forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc lego en forza horizon 4: me gustaría saber si el dlc de lego es gratuito, ya que no he encontrado información en linea y no quiero reinstalar el juego sin saber si lo puedo usar de forma gratuita...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2: It's not out until 6pm UK time. I'll give it a go.Something to play for a bit until F1 2019 comes out. Can't wait for F1 2019! fdf47be4-1084-4b10-9a78-3a58a611e4ac