Forza Horizon 4 loading times

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 loading times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played forza for a while now, and only recently got into playing the online adventure. at first, it was alright but as time went on it feels like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cjre12, Aug 4, 2021.

1. cjre12
    cjre12 Guest

I've played forza for a while now, and only recently got into playing the online adventure. at first, it was alright but as time went on it feels like the loading times are getting longer and longer. I'll be waiting for a race to start and end up finishing a full meal or episode of a show before it loads, if it loads. I have decent internet and run the game at 100+ fps, so I don't know what it is. Sometimes, the race will even load but get stuck on the "event details" screen.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or why it's happening?

:)

cjre12, Aug 4, 2021
  2. FF Square Enix Win User

Problem with forza horizon 4

My forza horizon 4 has had problems loading over the last couple of weeks from gamepass, sometimes I have to start it 5-6 times before it loads in.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this happening on console or PC?
  5. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  6. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW πŸ€ͺ
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 loading times - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon loading

2. Forza Horizon 4 not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not loading: 4 days ago I bought the game pass for PC. After installing Forza Horizon 4 and playing it for all of one day, it stopped working for me. The game gets stuck on the loading screen right after...
  3. forza horizon 4 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 won't load: Forza Horizon 4 will not load on my PC. All system requirement are met, I checked the forza website and went through all the recommended steps, including resetting the app, un-installing and...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 loading problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 loading problem: XBOX Series Sμ—μ„œ FH4λ₯Ό ν”Œ μ΄ν–ˆλŠ”λ° μ•½ ν•œλ‹¬ λΆ€ν„° 인트둜 λ‹€μŒμ— λ‚˜μ˜€λŠ” λ‘œλ”© ν™”λ©΄μ—μ„œ λ‹€μŒ λ‹¨κ³„λ‘œ μ§„ν–‰λ˜μ§€ μ•ŠμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. 버퍼링 화면이 λŠμ΄μ§€ μ•Š 계속 μž¬μƒλ©λ‹ˆλ‹€. λͺ‡μ‹œκ°„ λ°©μΉ˜ν•΄λ³Έ 도 μžˆλŠ”λ° 해결이 μ•ˆλμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. ν•œλ‹¬λ™μ•ˆ κ±΄λ“œλ¦¬μ§€ μ•Šλ‹€κ°€ μƒκ°λ‹€μ„œ μ§ˆλ¬Έν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€. λΉ„μ‹Ό 돈 μ£Ό μƒ€λŠ”λ° 싀행도 μ•ˆλ˜μ„œ λ‹΅λ‹΅ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€. I've been playing...
  5. Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading: So I’ve had this glitch on the Xbox series s where every time I try to load in I’m stuck in a endless loop of loading so I’ve tried Restarting game and Xbox Uninstalling and reinstalling if you...
  6. Forza Horizon Save File dosent Load on New Laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Save File dosent Load on New Laptop.: So basically i have the game on steam and i recently shifted to a different laptop, when i downloaded the game and launched it the game dosent seem to load for some reason in short it just loads...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won’t load after yesterday’s update

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 won’t load after yesterday’s update: The game starts up fine, but after hitting A it just loads indefinitely. I’m on a Series X on the Delta ring. Tried downgrading to Omega and had the same problem. This is the first time ever I’ve...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading screen / not loading on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading screen / not loading on Xbox series X: Alright, Microsoft. This is getting ridiculous. The "infinite loading screen" problem is perhaps the most annoying and time consuming issues with Forza Horizon 4. Online, thousands of people...
  9. Forza horizon 4 not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 not loading: Game crashed twice on my series s, and now will not load, I have done all the usual things to make it work, and nothing. 3a056c82-b925-4ba2-a437-b6b70eebd3c7
  10. forza horizon 4 infinite loading screen xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 infinite loading screen xbox: I have Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox Series X and it has been infinitely loading on the main screen which is weird. I have not been able to play it for almost a month which sucks because this is my...