Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've followed all of the advice online for fixing the connection to Forza online Teredo is working Online connection is fine Any advice on what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielWager, Sep 20, 2022.

1. DanielWager
    DanielWager Guest

I've followed all of the advice online for fixing the connection to Forza online

Teredo is working

Online connection is fine

Any advice on what is going wrong?
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) [​IMG]

:)

DanielWager, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DanielWager, We do not have procedures for the steam platform specifically.

But from your report, as the problem is in the connection, restrictions are certainly occurring.

So this procedure is very likely to work.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. kaiser3k Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

I buy forza horizon 4 in steam but it dosen´t let me play online
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon multiplayer

2. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer doesn't work: Hi! I'm not able to connect to multiplayer in the game. Windows 10 Pro, FH4 MS Store version. I have "NAT type: Open", but "Server connectivity: Blocked". I've tried all suggestions on the...
  3. Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, few days ago I was trying to go back and play Forza Horizon 4, but can't seem to connect to online multiplayer This is the error message that I get [img] This is my Network...
  4. in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...: in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw. 7f3ddb9a-8900-4351-a727-d14570265aa1
  5. Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer doesn't work without using VPN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer doesn't work without using VPN: Hello, I recently started playing Forza Horizon 5 (steam version). I quickly discovered that Horizon Life (multiplayer) does not work for me. I tried everything I found on youtube, forums, etc....
  6. Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...: Okay, I’m not sure if this is a hardware issue, network issue, operating system issue or just a game issue, but recently I installed the update and DLC for Forza Horizon 5, and ever since then,...
  7. Problem with Forza Horizon 3 multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Forza Horizon 3 multiplayer: When I try to create a cooperative session with a friend, nothing happens. I can't invite a friend, just a circle is spinning and that's it... Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Shelly_Nix...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC): I have problems with joining session in FH4 With IPCES: 0x89232000 - Failed to resolve the server address. Check your DNS settings and try again. I don't have access to the router or anything...
  9. Forza horizon 5 multiplayer issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza horizon 5 multiplayer issues: I can't play with my mate. On the online section in game pause menu a FRIENDS/PLAYERS and FORZA LINK button is fully gray. They tell me like this "Keep playing to unlock it" but I have 55 levels...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Not Able to Connect to Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Not Able to Connect to Multiplayer: Hi, I have a problem with online connection in the game Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam on PC Windows 10. It says I can't connect to online services. I have also network diagnostic...