Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas, tengo la xbox one S y el forza horizon 4 en versión descargable, lo que me sucede es que al iniciarlo se abre y justo al instante se cierra.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericmanzano1, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ericmanzano1
    ericmanzano1 Guest

Buenas, tengo la xbox one S y el forza horizon 4 en versión descargable, lo que me sucede es que al iniciarlo se abre y justo al instante se cierra.

Me sale el siguiente mensaje en el menú de "Mi asistencia de Xbox" (foto) .

Que debo hacer?

[Mod Translation - Hello, I have the xbox one S and the forza horizon 4 in a downloadable version, what
    happens to me is that when it starts it opens and just instantly closes.

I get the following message in the "My Xbox support" menu (photo).

What should I do?]

Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start] [​IMG]

:)

ericmanzano1, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey eric

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with installing a game onto your console.

If you haven't already, I would recommend trying to install the game remotely using the

Xbox App
    on your mobile device if this is possible.

If this is still producing the same message, I would have to recommend taking a look at the

Troubleshooting game installation problems on Xbox One
    article and see if some of these steps work for you!

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  3. OldFunKiller Win User

Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

[Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  4. Nikeo Win User

Не работает геймпад xbox 360 в играх из microsoft [Translation - Xbox 360 Controller does not work in games from Microsoft]

Forza Horizon 4 точно поддерживает геймпад xbox360, так написано в описании игры. Драйвера ресивера, геймпада, nvidia, microsoft store обновил.

---------

[Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 exactly supports the XBOX360 controller, so it is written in the description of the game. The driver of the receiver, Controller, NVIDIA, Microsoft Store has been updated. ]
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

Forza Horizon 4 nutzt die Xbox Clubs, anstatt Clubs nur im Spiel zu haben.

[Translation-

Forza Horizon 4 uses the Xbox clubs instead of only having clubs in the game]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon inicia

2. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: So, recently I bought Forza Horizon 4 and because my internet is slow, I sent my external HDD driver to my friend so he could install the game on the HDD and then I play it on my computer. Today...
  3. Playing forza horizon 4 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing forza horizon 4 on pc: Okay, so I just recently built my pc and I just want to play my xbox games, which ive purchased many moons ago, on my pc. mainly forza horizon 4... I've been trying to contact an actual human...
  4. trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error: Hi team, Im trying to play forza horizon 4 on my pc and keep getting an invalid profile error. It says my profile is no longer avaliable and its error code e47....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: I was banned from online play on FH4 like a week ago. I think my ban was for having the rising sun on one of my cars, I have since removed the liveries that include the flag. How can I get...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente...: Ao tentar jogar Aventura Online ou Multiplayer no Forza Horizon 4 pelo PC tenho a mensagem abaixo: Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente novamente mais tarde....
  7. Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED: Hi Guys, I've been spending my whole day trying to get a work around for this, I'm not a very tech savvy person so you will have to be a little patient with me. I've tried most of the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。: 我在游玩Forza Horizon 4过程中,从Microsoft Store中下载了游戏DLC后,游戏启动就一直闪退导致现在 法启动游戏。 53e52159-d01d-48c0-b05f-c5167fdac307
  9. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 não inicia Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 não inicia Windows 10: Bom dia estou com problemas com o Forza Horizon 3, ele simplesmente não inicia, já baixei 3 vezes o game, reinstalei em um hd limpo, criei novo usuário com conta Microsoft, iniciei somente com...