Forza horizon 4 not working...need help

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 not working...need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my forza horizon 4 haven’t worked in weeks i’ve tried to uninstall and install back but doesn’t work and my game pass is on date....help? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RepresentativeGur502, May 17, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 4 not working...need help

my forza horizon 4 haven’t worked in weeks i’ve tried to uninstall and install back but doesn’t work and my game pass is on date....help?

submitted by /u/RepresentativeGur502
    [link] [comments]

/u/RepresentativeGur502, May 17, 2021
  2. MohAmeD_421 Win User

forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

Game 4 forza horizon is not working I need to fix it
  3. PatFFSRojek Win User

Forza Horizon 4 not working

I also need help with account problem ,but not on forza horizon 4 forum. I'm gonna ask for help on correct forum
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek gözüküyor. [The pingim that looks normal in the Xbox App is very high in gaming and Windows 10 settings. ]

5. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 not working...need help

1. Forza horizon 4 not working...need help - Similar Threads - Forza horizon working

2. Forza Horizon 4 is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 is not working: Hello, Forza Horizon 4 is not working. Steam version. I read all the tips and tried a bunch of ways to solve the problem. If you go offline (turn off the Internet), then the game starts, the...
  3. Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x: I wanted to play my forza horizon 2 disc on my xbox series x because I got 3 and 4 but it said it didn't work with xbox backwards compatibility even though it is in the microsoft store. is forza...
  4. My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version

in XBoX on Windows
    My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version: I have a rampage v-900s streeing wheel but this wheel doesn't work with forza horizon 4 steam version. I searched all the sites for this problem , and ask the other wheel owners and they told me...
  5. Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 doesnt work: Forza horizon 4. when I press A to start game nothing happens i can skip the intro tho 96f7dc0e-2c30-4d9f-9202-f80b1bef0e65
  6. Story mode not working in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Story mode not working in Forza Horizon 4: Hi -- I recently started playing Forza Horizon 4, and I've completed some chapters in some of the story mode categories, such as The Stunt Driver, Drift Club, and Top Gear (not sure if Top Gear is...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lags only while in menu, works flawlessly while driving

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Lags only while in menu, works flawlessly while driving: So I recently got Forza Horizon 4 but for some unknown reason, the game lags only when I am in the Menu. While actually driving I get 80fps and the GPU utilization is up to 90% when I open the...
  8. Xbox One Series X controller doesn't work with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Series X controller doesn't work with Forza Horizon 4: This afternoon my Xbox One controller stopped working with Forza Horizon 4. The strangest thing is that it is working with other games and in system UI. There are no issues with any other game,...
  9. Xbox One Series X controller doesn't work with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X controller doesn't work with Forza Horizon 4: This afternoon my Xbox One controller stopped working with Forza Horizon 4. The strangest thing is that it is working with other games and in system UI. There are no issues with any other game,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 will not work: It kept saying I needed to reinstall the game, after multiple resets of my console I tried that. Now it gives me an error code everytime I try to start the game. The error code on the support page...