Forza Horizon 4 On PC wont start because of expired game pass?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 On PC wont start because of expired game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 2 years ago I bought the Ultimate Edition of FH4 (Forza Horizon 4). I soon later learned after I got my first PC that you can play it on there as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CBricks344, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CBricks344
    CBricks344 Guest

So 2 years ago I bought the Ultimate Edition of FH4 (Forza Horizon 4). I soon later learned after I got my first PC that you can play it on there as well. I have been playing it on PC for a year now and
    I have had absolutely no issues with it... except today. I was about to open FH4 but it said "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game". I had owned Game Pass PC recently and it had just
    expired yet I didn't install FH4 off of game pass, I had payed full price but I apparently need Game Pass to play it? Please help, it's my favourite Xbox game and I would really like to play it again Forza Horizon 4 On PC wont start because of expired game pass? :( Side note I have the hard copy for my XBox and I dont
    remember how to install it again. Please Help.

:)

CBricks344, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since you own it on disc, you would need the disc in the drive (on the console) in order to play it. You would have been able to download and play on the PC because of Game Pass.
  3. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Game is PC Forza Horizon 4
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

6. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 On PC wont start because of expired game pass? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 4 wont connect to online servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wont connect to online servers: I am unable to connect to forza horizon 4 services, nothing that i am aware of has changed other than the fact i went from vdsl to fiber internet connection. This is what the diagnostics say when...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 wont launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wont launch: Hello guys, I'm new in this community so nice to meet you all. I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 4 using Game Pass with PC. Whenever I try to launch it just pops a splash screen and then...
  4. Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. When playing Forza Horizon 4 the narrator talks in the menus, however it does NOT talk anywhere else on the xbox. The narrator setting is OFF and this still happens. I...
  5. My Forza Horizon 4 wont start up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Forza Horizon 4 wont start up: The game starts up then i see the forza logo and then it just stops and nothing happens what do i do? 986a02d2-8b54-4997-9fde-d3ad6caf1bb7
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.: when I boot up the game and try to start playing it stays on the loading screen. I've tried resetting and redownloading. please help me 34b33433-da58-41a3-8bd4-4b912f65c66b
  7. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Wont go past the loading screen PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Wont go past the loading screen PC: My game wont load in past the starting loading screen its just stuck there and it says Loading please wait and usually it loads right away and i can press continue but now it wont. Please help...
  9. forza horizon 4 wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 wont work: When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download so what do I do.?...
  10. forza horizon 4 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 wont load: uninstalled it many of times, reset my computer many of times as well. all it keeps saying is syncing data, and when its done with that it says unable to load do to unknown error, any help please?...